Chapter 19: Ensemble the Storm Part 2

"Operation Catch the Storm" Asked the group in confusion apart from Liu who was smiling.

"You have a plan? And it has the word storm in it!" Liu exclaims, smiling cheerfully.

"I do... and I'm only going to need two people for this to work" Yuu replied as a Pululu was heard screaming above them before getting sucked into the tornado. Yuu walked over to Kuga and looked him in the eyes.

"I'm gonna need you on this... remember our tactic?" Yuu asked.

"You mean... The Pincer Paw? I remember, so say no more" Kuga smirked before nodding.

"What?! You two have a planned tactic?!" Salena shouts and hops behind Yuu with a pout. "I'm supposed to be your BFF! We should be the one to have a planned tactic!" SHe added, anger evident in her voice.

"Well... you are the next person I need for this plan to work" Yuu replied, turning to look at Salena who was now cuffing her blushing cheeks as she smiled from what he said.

"Oh, stop it Bestie~~ You're making me blush. So, What's your plan?"

"... The main issue is their barrier. Unless we find a way to break it, we can't really do anything to harm them. That's where you come in, Salena. We're going to overload their armor's power,

"But I'm out of voltage"

"Why did you think I sent you to help Kuga fight?" Just as he said that, his blue eyes became red and blue electricity started circulating the outer layers of his suit. Salena grins before holding Yuu's hand and absorbing the electricity that he gained from copying her earlier fight.

Once electric was bouncing off her fur, Yuu proceeded to walk towards the twins.

"Gather your energy... We only have one shot at this..." Salena and Kuga nodded as the rest stood back, placing their hope and trust in Yuu's plan.

And before they knew it, Yuu started to sprint towards The Tornado. Then the twins started firing both of their cannons, showing the area with powerful plasma. Yuu kept running and dodging the hellfire of projectiles on his path. A plasma blast then landed on a tile next to him before it exploded and sent him flying to the side. In a moment's haste, Yuu manages to regain his composure mid air before performing a flip and sprinting towards them once more. He leaps to the air and throws a handful of smoke bombs on the ground but the tornado absorbs the smoke making it look more like a real tornado instead.

"Are you stupid?!" Shouted Enn with a laugh.

"Throwing smoke bombs into a tornado? You must have completely lost it!" Semble shouted as well before cackling.

Ignoring their retorts, Yuu continued to sprint and once he was near the tornado, he clapped his hands and shouted.

"Absolute Zero!" 

After the echoing sound of the clap, the white smoke instantly became black. Turning the Tornado into a swirling black mist. The twins, who were still spinning, were left appalled as everything around them disappeared, replaced with eternal darkness that no light could illuminate.

"What's happening?!" Semble shouted in a panic.

"I... I don't know! It's too quiet!" Enn shouted as their words echoed as if they were inside a cave before silence instantly took over. They couldn't see or hear anything apart from their panicking breaths before their arms parted and ended their spin. The black tornado disappeared and scattered the arena with black smoke.

"Semble! Don't let go of me!"

"Enn... It's too quiet... ENN! ENN IT'S TOO QUIET!!!!" Semble shouted as if she lost her mind before firing her cannon in a random direction. As their panicking screams grew louder, they suddenly felt something tighten around them. As the smoke vanishes, the twins are seen wrapped entirely in Yuu's bandages. Even though the barrier prevented their bodies from being constricted by the bandages, he still manages to encase them in it.