Chapter 16: Tile Flip Part 1,

"Attention all prisoners, the next event will begin. Please standby at the Portal immediately!"

With the start of the next Survival Game, the Running Man all rushed out of the Facility in growing anxiousness.

As Liu and the rest stood at the bottom of the stairs that lead to the building, Lonky, Popo, and Pala exited the building as the only remaining prisoners. All having the same look as if they had been through all of their worst nightmares mixed into one.

As the trio slowly made their way down the stairs, Liu and the rest couldn't help but stare at them in both concern and confusion.

"Uhm... Are you guys alright?" Liu asked.

"You three looked like you've been through a lot?" Yuu assumed.

"I... I'm not going to try to escape ever again..." Lonky explained, having eyes similar to a person who has not slept in days.

"Me... Me too... After they captured the three of us... They put us in solitary... I... I can't live with that silence... I'm going to go crazy!" Said the panicking Popo with a shivering tone.

"Yeah... I didn't even try to escape... I just fell from the sewer..." Said the Poor Impala as he nervously shook his cane.

The group felt sympathy for them, mostly towards Pala, as they showed more concern in their eyes before Zola spoke from behind.

"All of you! Line up! The game is about to start!" Zola spoke with a mighty tone and posture.

"Mam! Yes, Mam!" The trio shouted as they made a stern salute. Surprising the rest before immediately rushing towards the Portal.

The Running Man circled the large blue portal, staring deeply at it as an announcement was made.

"Portal ready! The next Running Man Survival stage will now begin! It's running time!"

"GO! GO! GO!" Zola shouted as the Running Man team made a huge leap forward and vanished into the portal.

Then, one by one, they appeared in the same maze. The Runningman team were scattered all around the game stage and their only source of communication is the watches on their wrist, but using them means enemies within their closest proximity would hear them. That is... If the Operations behind this Twisted game knew what the Genius Grasshopper had done to their watches before the morning arrived.

The first one to have made it into the maze was Kuga after falling out of the sky like a furry asteroid. Without any thoughts, Kuga sprinted forward. Assuming that the objective is within the centre of the maze.

But as he ran past the tall walls of the maze, he was caught off guard when Pululus of multiple colours started to rain down upon him after dropping from the top of the wall. The tiger reacted by lowering his head as the Pululus started clinging to his body. Trying to drag him down and stumble upon his feet but the tiger refused and using his almighty strength, he shouted and flexed his body as the Pululus were knocked back. Without any more restrictions, the tiger smiled and continued to dash his way through.

While the tiger ran, he moved the hand with the watch close to his mouth and began to speak.

"This is Kuga, can anyone hear me?!"