All about the Human and the Bunny

Name: Yuu Yamada

Alias\s: The Bandaged Man/ The Red Eyed Phantom.

Age: 17.

Gender: Male.

Distinguishing features: Has grey coloured hair and light blue eyes that often changes to red when he uses his abilities. Although, lately his eyes have been changing to red in response to his intense emotions (e.g. Anger). He also wears a distinguishing red scarf around his neck.

Tribe: Hidden Shifter Tribe. A Japanese tribe of Chameleons and Geckos.

Weapon and Mastery: Despite being trained to use all known weapons in his tribe, apart from technologically advanced ones, he wields no weapons except his suit and bandages that are strong as steel and as flexible as cloth. Skilled in the arts of stealth, deduction, and hand to hand combat.

Known Powers/Abilities: 

Mimic- He can copy the abilities, skills, and functions of other people and even machines.

Status Promotion: Boost his copied abilities' power and strength tenfold.

One Inch Shatter- A combat move typical known only by the Hidden Shifter Tribe. Punches the centre of a metal or iron shield/armour and completely shatters it with a One-inch punch filled with concentrated speed and power.

Absolute Zero- Shrouds the opponent with black smoke and pulls (Not Literally) them into an unknown void where the only thing they could hear is complete endless silence and the only thing they could see is darkness. Black as pitch. In this void, their sanity will be broken as not even the sound of their ringing ears could be heard. The effect's duration and limits are still unknown.

Drawbacks- He cannot copy more than one ability at once and using them for too long will cause severe and unbearable pain and unleash blackened veins from around his eyes to the point where blood will even drip down from his eyes.

Likes and Dislikes: Likes doughnuts and other sweet food. Dislikes annoying people and those who get on his nerves. He hates those who mean harm to his friends.

Personality: Cold, Serious, Has Violent tendencies, and Mood Swings. But can often be nice and understanding.

Soundtrack: Destiny (Neffex).

Love interest: N/A.

Brief history\information: Yuu is the only human in this world. Though, everyone, apart from the Running Men and the people in his tribe, assume he is a chameleon underneath his bandages and clothes. He received powers after reading a forbidden book, that their late Hero left for their tribe, and was banished from his home as punishment. Seeing an opportunity for redemption, Yuu defeated the Champion of the Hidden Shifter Tribe and took the invitation for the Running Man tournament as his own. In his path for the Soul Tree's fruit, he discovered a dark and twisted secret that the game developer had in store for him while at the same time he gained valuable allies that he now calls friends. After defeating the Game master and the Titan, Ulcus, Yuu was given a red scarf to remind him of his greatest failure, when he helplessly watched as his friends died one by one in front of him, and vowed to never let that happen again.

Appearance: *ON PICTURES BELOW*