Chapter 4: Running Man Survival

The Running Man's screams were heard as they were suddenly teleported to an unknown place where they proceeded to fall separately into a seemingly endless pit.

Liu, along with the others, manages to land successfully on the ground without any injuries, but one thing is still to question, Where are they?

"What the heck is this place? And where are the others...?" Liu asked himself as he scoped through the area but all he could see was darkness.

Soon his question was answered when a Running Man watch appeared on his wrist along with the same shield, with his emblem intact, on his back. Surprising all of them.

The room started to illuminate itself as blue lines started to appear on the wall and revealed a clear path ahead of them before a hologram of one of the Red-cloaked Pululu appeared to them.

"In this game, all of you will be wearing a watch to communicate or store items that you will receive and a shield that serves as your weakness and advantage. The watches also allows you to steal your opponents' emblems but be warned, your opponents can also use them on you" Said the clergy Pululu as Miyo and the rest seemed rather disappointed.

"I guess we're back to in the Running Man Tournament..." Miyo mumbled to herself before the Clergy continued.

"The moment you enter the maze, all of you will be met with countless of challenges. Fortunately, there will be mini-games that will reward you with powerful items that you can store inside your watches. So keep an eye out for doorways!"

"Keep-"

"An-"

"Eye-"

"OUUUTTT!" The Four Red-cloaked Pululu spoked simultaneously.
"And to win this game, all of you must defeat the Four Gatekeepers in order to proceed onto the final stage. The Level 5 Prisoner will be released after 5 minutes before they can participate in the game"

"So, Yuu won't be able to join for a while...?" Asked the bug to himself.

"Good luck for that is the end of the Running Man Survival Guide! Now, don't stop running or all of you will be crushed. MOVE! MOVE! MOVE!"

The Hologram disappeared the moment he finished speaking. Leaving Liu and the rest to ponder what he said in the last sentence.

"Crushed? What does he mean by that?" Asked the bug before a rumbling sound was heard from behind.

It was there all of them realized that the wall from behind started coming in towards them. Frightened, the Running Men ran towards the straight path as fast as they could to avoid the crushing end of the wall.

Soon, they started to see a bright light at the end of the path before the announcer's voice was heard once more.

"This will be the game that will push all of you to your limits to receive the ultimate prize! At the end of the light ahead of you, awaits the first game stage of Running Man Survival!" As the Running Man moved closer to the light at the end of the hallways, a visible smile was seen on each of their faces. The thrilling feeling of winning something at high stakes made them all excited once more. Just like in the opening games of the Running Man Tournament.
"Running Man Survival... START!"

Liu and the rest manage to reach the end of the hallways. The bright light blinded them as all they found out next is how all of them are falling from the sky where the view of the maze was seen from above.

Liu was the first to arrive as he landed successfully on the ground. The labyrinth-like maze surprised the bug as he scanned around his area to decide where he would take his first path seeing that there are so many choices around him. Until he heard a loud, thunderous and echoing sound from behind. The bug quickly zoomed in to get a closer look and saw multiple Pululu's running towards him. He was confused at first until he realized that the walls from behind the Pululus started to enclose on each other.