Chapter 7: The Ever so Sweet and Dangerous!

Minutes before everything that had just happened, Yuu was seen inside a dark room as he listened carefully towards the hologram of a Pululu explaining the rules of the Minigame and after a short moment, a bright light covered the area and blinded him.

"Minigame... START!"

After removing his hand, which he used to cover his eyes from the bright light, all he could see is that he was transported into the Minigame Arena in just a blink of an eye. Witnessing a tall tower-like platform with floating cubes and portals.

"So this must be the Minigame area..." Mumbled the bandaged man as he took a quiet stroll to investigate his surroundings and after a while of roaming around, he finally got impatient.
"What am I going to do here...?"
He asked himself as one of the clergy Pululus appeared before him as a hologram.

"Hello! Welcome to the first Minigame! You will have to defeat your opponent to win and proceed to the next game stage!"

"Alright. Who's my opponent?"
He asked once more until the Pululu pointed up and showed him a large screen.

The screen then showed an image of him with a red background before revealing an image of a girl. But not just an ordinary girl. A girl with long furry ears, a small pinkish-red nose, two heart-shaped pupils, and gorgeous brown hair was making a peace sign on her right hand and a finger heart sign on her left.

"Who... Is that...?" Yuu mumbled yet again before the girl from the screen fell from the tallest point f the tower and landed gracefully on the ground a few feet ahead of him. Scattering the dust as she made a powerful landing.
"You're kidding me... I'm up against a girl...?" Yuu muttered with a disappointed look shown on his eyes.

The girl was seen wearing a short pink, fashionable, winter coat with an orange sweater underneath. A pair of  white, stretchable, high waist shorts and a pair of white colored sneakers. The way she was dressed can obviously tell that she was very feminine and childish.

"As for a special tribute since none of you or your friends arrived in the maze when her name was called out, I shall begin a small introduction!" Said the announcer with a quick twirl before gesturing her hand towards the girl with a "W" shaped smile.
"Introducing the first level 5 Prisoner! She came from a tribe of skilled rabbits who are known for their incredible Speed and Agility and has been given the title "The Harmless Sweetie" throughout the world! The ever so sweet and adorable, She is... Salena Hwa Young!"

"Annyeonghaseyo!!!" Shouted the girl as she jumped up and down excitingly. Sounding as if she was trying to contain her high-pitched voice due to excitement.
"My name is Salena Hwa Young and I'm from the Cottontail Tribe! It's so nice to meet you!" She continued to cheer as the bunny girl showed him a finger heart gesture with an adorable smile as she tilted her head with her eyes closed.

"Annyeong- What...?" The confused Yuu responded.

"Oh!" Said Salena, covering her mouth with the tips of her fingers. Having her eyes widened and her long ears perked upwards.
"Joesonghabnida! (Sorry) It means "Hello" from where I'm from!" The bunny girl said to him as she continued to put on the same adorable, double-u shaped smile.

"I... I see..."

Then, the girl casually walked up to the bandaged man and cartoonishly analyzed his appearance by standing near him and staring at his physique from different angles.

Bewildered, Yuu leaned back but later let her do as she pleased since she didn't seem to have any devious plan or attempts and because she was making sure to keep her distance from him as well.

"Woah... You really are covered in bandages. Nollaun! (Amazing)" She cheered, her light brown eyes and red pupils were dazzling in admiration and excitement, however, it only made him more uncomfortable.

Soon an audible sigh was heard from Yuu before mumbling to himself.

"You can't be serious... My opponent is this clueless girl...?"

"Hey! I'm not a girl! I'm 17! I'm technically an adult, one more birthday and I'll finally be a woman. Hehe," She mumbled the last part to herself as well. Having a smug look with a clever smirk but her response only made Yuu even more disappointed in the outcome.

"... I can't take you seriously. I'm gonna search for a way out of this place. Don't bother me" Yuu coldly spoke before turning around to leave the area.

Then, right when he took his first step, he felt both of her hands gently held his hand in-between and was suddenly surprised. And no, he wasn't blushing nor getting flustered by what she did. In fact, Yuu had a hysterical look in his eyes. Showing a shocked and gloomy expression the moment he realized the familiar soft and fluffy sensation he was feeling from her hands. The lad gazed at the girl in silence as she lowered her head slightly downwards. Her gentle and harmless smile became a sinister grin as she mumbled audibly by a whisper.

"...It's so thrilling to finally be in front of the Bandaged Man..."

Out of pure reflex and instincts, Yuu leaped backward to gain distance from her after he felt a sudden change in her previous harmless aura. The aura that once shrouded her had become hostile and Yuu's instincts were telling him that she's more than what she appears to be. Leaving him to be angry at himself for being too late to realize that his opponent wouldn't be a Level 5 Prisoner if she seemed harmless and innocent.

"... You're the one that pushed me in the portal aren't you?" He asked her, surprising the girl.

"Oh, how did you know?"

"Your hands... The sensation was the same when you pushed me..."

"Hmm... I guess they are too soft and fluffy... But I love them nonetheless!" Muttered Salena as she rubbed her cheeks adorably with the palm of her hands. Having tints of pink forming on her cheeks. It was clear that she was enjoying it with her heart while Yuu showed a conflicted gaze as his posture was slightly bent downwards to ready himself for danger.

"(This is bad... I can't believe I let my guard down! The announcer clearly said she was a Level 5 Prisoner but I failed to take that part seriously! Not only that... But she still managed to shove me inside the portal without me hearing or even sensing that someone was behind me... There's no doubt about it... This Bunny is a dangerous person...)" Then, hidden by the bandages, Yuu creaked open a wide smirk. If he were to show his face right now, the audience would feel nervous or even gasp in horror by the menacing smile he was putting on. Showing no more confliction in his eyes but rather an excitement.
"(... Just the warm-up I need)"