Chapter 1: New Beginning

In the beginning...
A lonely Titan dug itself and took roots into the ground and became a tree that enriched the baron world with its fruit.

The inhabitants of the world soon started fighting for the fruit and that battle led to a long, brutal war.

Not only ruining the peace in this once tamed land but also scattering the other inhabitants throughout the world in an attempt to avoid the bloodshed and further destroy their home.

Finally, this destructive war has come to an end and competition is formed to compete for the fruit peacefully and fairly.

However...
Even this competition, which holds a thousand-year history, is tainted by the ugly desires of its organizer... It breaks the balance and harmony of so many nature. The dying cries of the planet awakened the God of Destruction and wreaked havoc across the land...

...Fortunately...

The Running Man, who went out of their way to save the world, calmed the wrath of the earth, and the human, who once thought he was lost, brought humour and pride towards the God responsible for his existence.

...All of it seemed that peace had been brought once more...

But suddenly... Another kind of darkness emerged from the deepest depths of the abyss and abducted the Running Man into an unknown world ruled by beings they once thought were innocent.

They are called...

... The Pululu