IS THIS THE END ?

(PORCHAY POV)

I got to the bathroom and locked the door and sat at the door. I wanted to scream out loud but  i couldn't, so i opened to shower and let out my scream and tears . My  eyes were red, i  was hurting and the man i once loved caused all this pain.

I  hugged myself and put my head on the floor while trying to remain strong but everything was too painful, i wanted to kill myself . I knew there wouldn't be anyone who will try to find me. For my brother even if he loved me the most but deep down he cared for his business more. I remembered that day of my weeding when i was alone with porsche......

(Flashback)

"Why you're doing this , phi ? Does my feelings means nothing to you?" I asked phi weeping my tears.

" I love you chay , you're the most important for me. But this marriage is needed. You know they are the biggest investor of our business. Apo loves you. If you don't marry him they will destroy us." Phi said.

"So this business and this reputation means so much to you that you're letting your nong suffer?" I said him in amused.

"You're wrong chay . He won't do anything to you. You'll be happy." Porsche said.

"Happy?" I smirked , " MY HAPPINESS DIED SINCE THE MOMENT I SAW KIM IN THAT SITUATION." i yelled at him. "He was covered in their nasty fluid. He was screaming for help. Blood was coming out of his. But YOU GUYS DIDN'T HELP HIM. YOU GUYS DIDN'T FEEL PITY FOR HIM." I was crying and sobbing.

"He is no one , porchay. Forget about him. APO. IS YOUR FUTURE. and i did what you said , right? I took you to see him. I let you help him. Now DO WHAT I SAID. OTHERWISE YOUR KIM WON'T SEE THIS OUTER WORLD ANYMORE." phi threatened me.

"Don't do anything to him. I'll do everything but keep your promise also. Leave him  after this marriage is done." I said lowering my head.

"We'll see about that." Phi said.

After our conversation apo came in. He told me to record a video. "I'm not going to say all of these." I said after reading the lines which apo gave me to say while recording the video.

"I'm not telling you to read, chay. If you don't want kim to live, then don't read. I won't force you." Apo said smirking.

"Why you guys are doing this!? I'm doing everything, everything that you want. Then why you're not doing the only one thing that i asked for?" I said , crying.

"We'll do. But before that you've to do whatever we asked you to. Now it's your decision, are you going to record it or not ? Apo said while phi was looking at me.

"Don't waste our time chay. The more you take time , the more kim will suffer." Phi said.

I didn't have anything to do. I wanted to save kim. I couldn't see kim in that state. I accepted whatever they said. I thought after that weeding, kim will be free. But i was wrong. They didn't let Kim go. Kim was suffering every day so was i.

Apo used to make video of kim's suffering and show me. I begged him to let him go every day. But he never listened. After almost one month, i saw kim again. He was unconscious, his whole body was covered in bruises . His body was pinned and i could see that. Dry blood was all over his body. I couldn't take that anymore.

After leaving that place, i went to ask someone for help. "I need your help" i called him and said. "Can we meet today?" I asked him. I wanted to meet him as soon as possible. Apo or phi , both weren't in the city that day so it was perfect for me.

That day in the evening i meet him. "Sawadee ka , khap" i greeted him.

"Sawadee , why did you call me all of a sudden?" He asked me.

"I want your help to get someone out from hell " i said to him "please help me. I want you to take him away with you." I pleaded.

"Oh , if the porchay is asking for help from me , I'm sure it's someone special. Tell me about it ." He said.

I narrated him everything, from starting to the end. He was furious." How good porsche do this to you?" He asked me angrily.

I was crying, i didn't knew what to say or do. I did everything to make him save but at the end everything i did was in vain.

"Don't cry chay. You're a brother to me. You saved me. Even if i have to give my life for you, I'll give it happily. " he said comforting me.

"Please phi , please take him out of there. They will kill him." I begged him.

"Don't worry, chay . I'll help you. I will take him out. But after that what is your plan to do?" He asked me.

"Take him away with you, phi. Make him so strong that no one ever can hurt him anymore. Even if that's take him to hate me , don't back off." I said strongly. I knew he will hate me. But if hating me keep him safe, i was ready to be sacrifice.

After few day he was rescued by him. I knew everything, i knew when he killed apo. I wasn't sad for a bit. I knew when he destroyed our whole business. I knew he wanted to destroy me.

(PRESENT TIME)

I  was in the shower wiping my body furiously . I was  disgusted by myself . I felt dirty somehow. After i got out of the shower , i saw  some clothes on the bed. The clothes was in my size. I put them on. After a while claire came in with some medicine and food.

I wasn't in the mood to eat anything. I asked her to put that foods and medicine on the table and leave. She didn't said anything as usual.

I was alone in the again. Memories of the past was coming in my mind again. I begged him not to tell anything to kim. I didn't wanted kim to know that i help him. Because i knew, he won't be able to take revenge if he knew i saved him. I wanted him to take revenge on phi and apo. What he did , but i never wanted him to do this with me. In those past years, everytime when i remember him , i felt like he was there. But i also knew, he will kill me if he find me.

I was destroyed mentally and physically. I wanted this to end. I wanted kim to kill me. I wanted to die.

Just the moment i was crying while thinking all these suddenly a glass fall down and cracked into pieces. I felt like , even God was pitying me now. I got up from the bed , the pain in my lower body was making it hard for me to move. But i slowly got down and picked up the glass piece. I wasn't thinking straight, i wanted this to end. Before i could remember anything, blood was dripping out from my hand and everything became dark........