💔💔💔

(AUTHOR POV)
.
.
.
In a courtyard full of ambling students, porchay was tucked into an isolated corner. He sat on the floor, back against the wall, his legs stretched out in a comfortable position, ignoring everyone.

"Hello, " a familiar voice called out . He raised his gaze to meet the eyes of a boy.

"What do you want?" he asked tone short and blunt.

Kim gave him a bright unadulterated smile and set by his side. "Nothing, i want to see the boy i meet early in the professor room. "he said.

Porchay furrowed his eyebrows. He already was pissed of because of that early suspension and now that boy was irritating him. Nobody dared to speck with him before less when he is annoyed. He looked down at his book again without responding trying to control his anger.

Kim spoke again. "What did you guys did to get suspended anyway?!"

Porchay ignored him , kim  moved closer, opening his mouth to speak again, but was hit by his friends grabbed and dragged away before he could say anything else

"Don't mess with him! His brother is one of the investor in the college!!"

Kim shrugged his shoulders "So... He isn't into mafia at least!!"

"He is an asshole ", Another friend warned with a dark fone "if you annoy him , he will do the worst with you. You don't want to end up like the last boy"

"Nonsense" kim shook his head, looking back longingly as the man who had gone back to acting as if the rest of the world didn't exist outside of his book "You won't say that if you had seen him like my way",

He just wanted that  person to be happy who he fall in love with Was that too much to ask ??
.
.
.
.
Kim wakes up and opens his eyes, slowly sitting up to lean against his headboard. He chances a glance at the clock on his nightstand, seeing it’s  way too early to go for his morning class at 10, so the boy lies back down, reminiscing on a dream he can barely remember.

He feels like he tried to talk with someone…

He laughs at his own ridiculousness before taking out his phone and checking his Facebook . He didn’t check it yesterday because of all the incident and everything. but there are a lot more notification than he anticipated. One notification in particular catches his eye, a new friend notification.

He flies into a sitting position, staring at his phone in disbelief.

"P...p...p.... porchayyyy!!!!" , he was shocked to he the name in his friend list.

"Will you give me a chance to make everything right?", his words from last night rang on my ears as i grabbed my phone tightly.

"Is this my chance.. finally!?", kimthought in his mind before accepting the request...
.
.
.
The sound of a notification being received booms in the still silence of Porchay's family dining room, startling him . Why would he be receiving a message this early in the morning.

Porchay sets his juice down while the dining room returns to its status quo. Unlocking the phone, he frowns at a message from an familiar account

it’s kim. Suddenly feeling invigorated, he opens his id . It takes a moment for his mind to fully process  but once he does, the feeling of last night arises deep inside his heart. The urge to text him was killing him but also the heart to keep him away was interrupting him.

"Why i feel so sad after seeing you wik ?? Why it feels like everything around us is so wrong?!", porchay thought in his mind. Before finally giving himself some space to think.

It was there holiday so porchay just wanted to spend the rest of the day at home. But his friend dragged him to come outside and live a life.

"Guys!!! Please.. I don't want to be a part of this. You know i doesn't like this kind of place!!", porchay said as ton and him was standing outside of a bar

"You've to overcome this fear, chay. It's gonna be fine. Trust me.", ton plead to him making a doe eyes lefting porchay accepting.

Even though it was really terrifying for porchay as it was his first time coming into this kind of place willingly. Since childhood, he is used to avoiding people gaze.

It would always make porchay feel uncomfortable. Sometimes even a slight touch of a stranger would make him terrified. And everytime he would have a panic attack, he would see the images of someone being hang up with the ceiling , getting bitten by people and crying for Marcy.

As they both enter the bar , porchay immediately started having a bad idea about this. But ton dragged him towards his other friends.

Porchay was never a really a open person as he is scared of people but ton managed to be his friend somehow so he didn't wanted to make him sad.

As they both sat with ton's friend, ton introduced them to him. Everyone was having a good time except porchay who was trying to control his panic. 

"Hey.. are you alright?", a boy asked in his ears. He was also ton's friend. He tried to hold Porchay's hand but porchay snugged his hand immediately leaving the boy confused.

"I..i'm ..i'm sorry.. I'm just not comfortable with touching", porchay tried to explain and the boy smiled.

"It's okay... Don't be scared. We all are friends after all. ", the boy said with a warm smith which made porchay a little relief.

But he didn't know what he was getting himself into.

A black dark eyes were staring at them from a far aside. His mind was blowing. He couldn't take the scene Infront of him. He tried to go to them but one of his friend stopped him. Even though no one ever try to come into his way but his friends were different.

"Where do you think you're going, angry young man ?", his friend asked teasingly.

"None of your business. Stay out of my way", kim said making his way towards porchay.

When he noticed that porchay was no where to be found.

"Shitttttt...", kim screamed which left everyone gone silent.

"What happened??", his friend asked coming towards him with a nervous face.

"Check the whole fucking cctv. I want him. ", kim said furiously and leaving everyone confused.