BROKEN 💔 (porchay pov)

(IN THE PAST )

"Is this song for someone special?"I asked him with curiosity in my eyes. I wanted to know about him. I wanted to know why he wrote this song.

"Some questions are better not be answered." Kim said.

"See this is the reason why i say you're annoying. You never answer my question" i said to him while sulking.
He hugged me from the behind , "If i start to give answer to all of your questions, i afraid you'll get bored of me. I don't want that chay. I know it's been a month only since we got to know each other but you're a person i need." Kim said.
I was feeling his all words. I wanted to say the same when suddenly phi called my name ,"Chay, where are you?". I broke his hug and got up

"I'll never get bore of you" i said to him and left .

"Where you were ? I called you for so many times. Can't you just hear me , Porchay?"phi yelled at me. For the first time, i felt angriness in porsches voice. I knew he was worried about something but he never talked to me like that. I was thinking all of this,

"CHAY , FOR GOD SAKE JUST LISTEN TO ME FOE ONCE" phi shouted.  
"S.. sorry phi, i was just distracted" i said to him while controlling my tears." Is there something wrong, phi ?" I asked him.

"You've to marry APO" phi said which shocked me. "WHAT?" I yelled in shocked. "What are you saying phi ? How can i marry someone all of a sudden" i asked phi, all my sadness was now turning into anger.

"WHY CAN'T YOU, HUH ? CAN'T YOU JUST DO IT FOR YOUR PHI?" phi again shouted at me. But this time i wasn't having it.

"DON'T SHOUT AT ME , PHI. THIS IS MY LIFE NOT A FUCKING TOY THAT YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT.  Further more that , i don't even love Apo in that way. HOW CAN YOU TELL ME TO MARRY SOMEONE WHO I DON'T EVEN LOVE ?" i yelled at him. I was so frustrated , i couldn't think straight.

"You love that bastard, don't you?" Suddenly someone said that while coming towards me. When i looked at him i found Apo.

"WHAT HAPPENED ? ANSWER ME PORCHAY DO YOU LOVE THAT FUCKING KIM ?" apo yelled.
I didn't have any answer to gave. I didn't know what that felling was " I don't know " i said in a lower voice
" You don't know ? THAT'S WHY YOU WERE FUCKING HUGGING HIM IN THE ROOF ?" i was shocked to hear that from Apo.

"what did you said , apo ?" Phi asked him.
" I saw that bastard hugging him and signing him song a while ago before i came inside."

Phi was looking at me waiting for my answer. But i didn't have any word to say. "YOU'RE MARRYING APO TOMORROW, AND IT'S FINALE." phi said me more like an order. I was sobbing. Tears were falling down my chin. My whole world collapse in just a few minutes. "I'm going to marry him ? How can i marry him when i love someone else?" I was repeating all those questions in my mind.

"APO , take that shit out of my place. I don't want to see him anymore. You can do whatever you want just don't let me show him" i heard phi telling this to apo. I knew what apo can do.

" Please.. please Phi i will do everything just don't do anything to him , please phi. I'm begging you , please. I'll marry him but please leave him " i plead trying to convince my brother suddenly he grabbed my face and Said "YOU'RE DEFINITELY GOING TO MARRY HIM BUT THAT SHIT WILL GO THROUGH HELL . HOW DARE HIM TO LOOK AT YOU?"

i was scared, i never saw phi like that. He left throwing me on the floor when apo came closer to me and said "YOU'RE MINE , CHAY." he touched my hair and smirked at me. "WHO EVER WILL TRY TO TAKE WHAT IS MINE WILL SUFFER." he said with a devilish smile. I knew what he meant.

"Please don't do anything to him. He won't be able to take it. Please spare him. I'll do everything just leave him " i pleaded to him. But he left without saying anything more. There was nothing left for me except regrating. I knew after that day maybe i won't see him ever again. "SORRY, KIM"