Remember you ❤️

(This chapter contains physical torture. There is also mentioned of blood. If you're not comfortable ignore it.

Also this chapter is from author pov, so there will be no kim or porchay pov or there might be who knows 😗😗)
.
.
.

In a dimly lit room, shadows danced around as the  man sat bound to a chair, his wrists tightly secured. The cold metal of the chair pressed against his back.

The air carried a stale odor, and the only sounds were the occasional distant echoes, magnifying the eerie silence.

Blood dripping from his head, his eyes were blurry. He couldn't understand anything.

His mind was going blank as he remembered that some people brought him here and slapped him and kicked him. He remembered them saying someone was going to do the worst with him but before he could ask anything he was blackout.

In dizziness, he looked forward to find someone to ask for some water but the only thing he could see was darkness.

He felt his breath getting short , his throat was completely dry. He was panicking and started shouting for help but nothing helped.

Suddenly the door opened and a man entered the room, lighting up the light. A single bare lightbulb swung ominously overhead of his.

"Help.. help.. me ...", he asked the man panicking. His voice was cracking. He felt the man's footsteps close to him.

"Please...", before he could complete his word , the other man pulled his hair and looked at him eyes.

A Sharp knife was getting close to his eyes as the man hold the knife in his other hand and started taking it close to the man's eye.

"You dared to look at my angel", he said before stabbing the knife in his eyes.

"Ahhhhh.............", a loud scream reverberates, bouncing off the walls with an eerie intensity, filling the space with an unsettling resonance .

Kim pulled the knife out as his scream consumed the room , the atmosphere is tense and suffused with a palpable sense of distress. The cacophony of cries intertwines, creating a dissonant symphony that reverberates off the walls, amplifying the haunting intensity of the unsettling scene.

Soon the man become unconscious because of losing the blood.

Kim waited in the room with his bloody knife before one of his man came in the room and hanged him from meat hooks that run the length of his back and limbs.

When he wake up , he found himself  hanging from meat hooks .

His eyesight was gone. He couldn't see and the unbearable pain was killing him.

"Who are you... Why you're doing this??", he pleaded to kim to answer but only a little laugh came out as an answer.

"You little piece of shit. You thought you can live happily even after making my baby suffer??", kim asked coming closer to him. "I'm gonna make your life a living hell. ", kim told him before   impaling the man’s mouth with a steel tempura skewer .

Then he takes a pot of boiling oil  and pours it onto the man. His whole body was burning, and melting like ice.

Loud screaming could be heard from a long distance. But nothing was effecting kim as he wasn't a human who has feelings or emotion.

Kim was like a devil coming from the hell. "SCREAM LOUDER", kim shouted as he saw the man's flesh burning and becoming bloody red.

"Water... Please... Please spray some water... I... I don't want to die " , the man pleaded and cried.