TRUTH

(FLASHBACK)
.
.
.
.
(KIN POV)

I was in the meeting when my phone ringed. I was quite amused by the call. I picked up "I need your help. Can we meet today?" The person from other side said. I wasn't quite expecting it. "Yes, obviously. I'll message you the time and location" after saying that i hanged up.

Porchay's voice was sounding worried. I could feel his tensed voice even in the photo call. I ended the meeting as soos as possible and messaged him to meet.

It was almost 5pm , we were supposed to meet at 5:30. I was in the car. Memories of the past kept coming into my mind after that one call. I kept thinking why he suddenly called me to meet. "Is he alright?" I kept thinking.

(One year back)

I was in the car going back to my house after a meeting. The meeting wasn't quite pleasant. My opponent was really dangerous, it wasn't like i wasn't dangerous like them.  "I'm KINN THEERAPANYAKULyounger son of Korn Theerapanyakul , from the top Mafia family of Thailand. I'm not scared of anyone. And by their look, I'm sure they'll never ever try to get into my work " i was thinking.

Suddenly some people started firing on our car. Some motorbikers surrounded our car . Big, my driver was trying his best to get out from that place. After fighting with them from the car.

Big left them behind and we came to a backside of a bar. The motorbikers followed us. They were shooting on us. I got shoot in my left hand while big was trying to protect me.

"Run away, sir. I'll handle them. " Big said. I Did wanted to leave but there wasn't any way left for me.

I run away , some people followed me. Suddenly a hand grabbed me. Before i could say anything. A boy put his hand on my mouth to keep me shut.

The boy helped me to cover my hand. He took a piece of cloth from somewhere and tied that up on my wound.

"Wait here for few minutes. I'll go outside first. If i see them I'll try to divert them and you'll be able to escape. " he said. "why you're doing this?" I asked in a curiosity.

"No reason. No one deserves to die at least not like this. And if i don't save you, you'll certainly die" he said with a smile but more like a teasing.

"What if they caught you ? " I asked him. "They won't do anything to me. I'm no one and further more that it's a bar. So any one can come to this place" he said. He was young, i didn't wanted to leave their alone.

"No, I'm not letting you leave alone. I'm coming with you. If they caught us together I'll save you. I said.

"Oh , please. Just look at yourself. You're bleeding and you'll save me ? Must be a joke " he said that made me feel insulted.

"Okay, if you don't trust me. But can i use your phone to call someone ? I don't know where my phone is " i said.

"Okay " he lended me his phone. I called pete for help. "Hey , I'm kinn. Send a car at this location now." I said and cut his phone.

"Thank you. Can you stay here for a bit ? My bodyguard will come to pick me up. And you won't have to sacrifice yourself for me ." I said smiling.

"Haha , funny. I wasn't going to sacrifice myself. By the who are you? And who were those people after you?" The boy asked me .

"I'll say my name. But can you tell me your name first?" I asked

"So demanding. Whatever , I'm porchay. Porchay Kittisawasd , currently in higher school. Brother of Pachara Kittisawasd. And I'm 18 years old." He said in one go.