Finally?

Porchay slowly regained consciousness, his head throbbing and his vision blurred. As he blinked rapidly, trying to make sense of his surroundings, he realized he was lying naked on the cold, hard floor. Panic surged through him when the memories of few minutes ego came back. He was shaking in fear.

In his disoriented state, Porchay's eyes fell upon a figure sitting on the couch across the room. The person seemed like a mere blur, but Porchay could sense their presence. Fear mixed with confusion as he managed to croak out the only word that came to his lips, "YOU?"

(PORCHAY POV)

I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw him sitting in front of me smoking. Tears rolled up my chin.
"YOU?" I asked him in disbelief. My mind was continuously asking "why he is doing this to me ? Why .. why..why ?". While i was thinking all of this ,suddenly someone grabbed my hair and pulled me up. He throw me Infront of him. He slowly grabbed my face, smirked at me "you will really never change, will you ?"he said  while i could only feel pain in my whole body.

"Why you're doing this?" I asked him expecting something which i already knew . " A good pet doesn't asked his master anything " he laughed. He ordered the other men to get out of the room. I was bleeding because of the things that happened before. I was sobbing in pain but i knew my words won't be accepted here. I knew there is nothing i could do .........