Love you for infinity 💖

(Few months later)
.
.
.
In the gentle morning light, a beautiful boy ,  stirred from a peaceful slumber, wrapped in the warmth of shared dreams and whispers of love. The room told tales of a night where  intimate conversations painted the canvas of their connection. As he opened his eyes, he found someone  still peacefully asleep beside him , the soft glow highlighting the serenity etched on his face. Admiring the person Infront of him with lots of affection and love and grateful for the moments they shared, he reveled in the tranquility of the morning, savoring the magic of a night that deepened their bond.

"For how long you're planning to admire me ??", kim asked with a closed eyes making chay shy.

Caught in the act, porchay who was still staring at kim , tried to escape from the bed but soon a strong hand caught him .

"Phi... Let me go...", chay was shy and embarrassed. "I don't think, I've hold you to let you go ", as kim said he pulled chay on top of him.

"We've to go to uni today. We can't be absent anymore.. please leave me ..", chay said while trying to breakthrough the tight hug.

"We've a lots of time still", kim said kissing chay's hands and hugging me closely.

Every kiss was so sweet that it was hard to resist .

"Phii.. don't do this.. let me go", porchay said trying to control the sensation building inside him.

"Please...", kim responded kissing his neck.

Kim knew everyway to make chay give up. At the end , he won.
.
.
.
.
After several days , finally kim and porchay went to college. Kim gave chay some excuse and left him with his friends.

"You finally know the way to the college, huh ?", his friend asked him teasingly.

"Don't joke around , ton. I'm so tired. I highly doubt that I'll be able to finish all the projects in time ", chay said making a sad face.

"Aaaaa, don't make that face. I don't want your gangster boyfriend to give me hard time ", ton again said playfully.

Everyone in the college knew about them and they were really supportive. At first some of kim's fan made a huge fudge about it but later everything became clear.

Everyone knew that kim will do everything for his chay.

"Tooonnnn , you'll help me , right!!??", chay asked him making a puppy face.

"I'm not falling for that", he said giggling.

"Eyy chayy!!!", suddenly a guy called out to him

"Phi... Phi kim...", the guy said trying to control his breath.

"What happened to him ??", chay asked in panic.

"He...there....", the guy tried to say something but couldn't say it clearly.

Without hearing his complete word , chay rushed towards the way the guy showed.

Everyone was surrounding the area. Chay started panicking. He couldn't understand anything.

He slipped into the crowd and came forward.
Once he was in the middle of the crowd everyone backed out.

Chay was completely dumbfounded. What was happening... Where was kim. He couldn't understand anything.

Suddenly he saw his parents standing together with the crowd. His heart started aching.

His mind was going black until he heard a footsteps coming towards him.

Everyone was looking at him , smiling towards the person behind porchay.

His nerves palpable as kim stood beside him. The crowd suddenly stood silent as kim knelt down on one knee, producing a small velvet box from his pocket.

Gasps of surprise echoed through the crowd as porchay's eyes widened in shock, his hand flying to his mouth in disbelief.

As kim began to speak, his voice filled with emotion,"Porchay...In this melody of life, you're the sweetest note . With every song I sing, I find myself singing about you . With every chord I play, I feel your love resonate within me . I know I've hurt you a lot and I've regretted it the most. I know in our past life , i didn't get the chance to apologize and to love you but in this life I'll do whatever it takes to makeup for that ".

Kim stopped , his voice was getting heavy. His eyes were trying their best to control the tears.

One the other hand porchay was listing his confession. His tears were rolling down his face. His couldn't believe his ears.

Taking a moment, kim finally asked the most important question, "I know our life is not Like a beautiful melody but our love fills my heart with joy. So... Porchay tinnasit....Will you make me the happiest person alive by saying 'Yes'?"

The moment everyone was waiting for. Kim closed his eyes. Around them, friends and family erupted into cheers and applause, their excitement infectious.

Despite the chaos of the moment, there was a sense of magic in the air—a feeling that love truly conquered all.

Porchay couldn't believe anything. The man he loved the most , the man who meant everything to him was proposing him. Happy tears was covering his face. He couldn't bring himself to say anything.

When he saw kim nervously closing his eyes tight a laughter came out of his mouth.

After waiting for a brief moment, porchay who was frozen still, finally let out a short word , "YES".

Kim look up to him , shocked and surprised and happy.

"What did you say !?", Kim asked in excitement. The crowd started clapping and cheering for them.

"I said yes mr. Kim staur. I'll make you the happiest person alive in the world", porchay said wearing the ring in his hand.

Kim stood up and hugged him tight. "I love you.. I love you... I love you....", kim said.

"I love you too Kim...", porchay replied.

As the words of the proposal hung in the air, a tangible tension enveloped them . Their hearts beat in synchrony, the weight of the moment palpable between them. With tears of joy glistening in their eyes, they closed the gap between them, their lips meeting in a tender and passionate kiss.

It was a kiss filled with the promise of forever, sealing their love and commitment to one another. Their embrace was tight, as if they were trying to merge into one, savoring every moment of this beautiful union.

As they pulled away, their eyes met, sparkling with newfound excitement and anticipation for the journey ahead. In that fleeting moment, the world around them seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of them and the unbreakable bond they shared.

With their hearts overflowing with love, they knew that this kiss marked the beginning of a new chapter in their lives—a chapter filled with endless happiness, and countless more kisses to come and "LOVE FOR INFINITY"

(The end )