LET'S LOVE AGAIN 🖤

(Other POV)

Kim wanted to stay in the hospital but kinn didn't let him stay there. Kinn kind of forced him to leave the hospital and go back. After a lot of argument on staying there or not , kim finally accept defeat and leave. He wasn't in a good condition also. He was wake for whole 2 days.

(Yeah it's right , it's been two days since porchay got admitted and he hasn't wake up... Boring)

Every information for him was like a poison. What he believed for last 5 years , wasn't true. He couldn't believe that.So before he saw porchay again , he wanted to get down it. He wanted to find the truth by himself.

(KIM POV)

I hesitated for a moment, wrestling with the guilt and fear that had consumed me. I decided to investigate further.

I didn't knew where i should go first. But something inside me said me to go to his old house. "Maybe there will be some clue. " i said to myself. I didn't waste any more time. Even though i was feeling weak  but I couldn't take this anymore. This guilt was killing me inside. And further more that i didn't want chay to suffer more. But i also didn't want to feel guilty like that. As i left for his old house ,my anxiety was getting high. My hands started shaking. I was sweating.

My sweaty hands were making it hard for me to drive but i got through it. It took me around 1 hour of driving to reached his house. Flashbacks came to my mind when i first meet him in this house. And also the memories of our last day here.

I got down from the car and got closed to the door. A figure was in the garden. It didn't took me a while to sense who he was.

"Porsche" i called him. He looked at me with a fear in his eyes as if it wasn't me but a ghost.
"...kim.."he said with a shaking voice.

"Long time , sir. " I said smirking. He kept silent so i got close to him. I saw another person there. He was porchays friend, Rob. I knew him cause i saw him with porchay before i kidnapped him.

"Who are you?",  Rob asked me. I smirked at porsche "Who i am , Porsche?" I asked him.

"Rob , you can leave now. If i get any information I'll tell you. But before that keep it a secret, okay?" Porsche said to rob and left . Then he looked at me. "Why you're here , kim ?" , Porsche asked me.

"You should know why I'm here porsche." I said and then set on the chair beside the table in the garden. "No , i don't. And i don't even want to know. Please leave my house." Porsche said kind of like shouting.

"RUDE , I'm a guest sir. And you should not ask a guest to leave. And further more that don't you want to know about your brother?" I asked him with a smile. But this smile wasn't actually a smile.

"Porchay? You know where he is? " he asked me in disbelief. "what you've done to him , Kim?" Asked me again but this time it wasn't fear but a feeling of hyper.

"Cool , sir. I'll say everything but before that you've to tell me everything. " i said while coming closer to him where he was standing.

"I want to know the truth. One lie and your brother is gone. " i threatened him.

"No..no please don't do anything to chay. He is innocent. Please don't do anything. You can kill me like you killed APO. But please don't do anything to him " porsche begged me.

"Fine i won't do anything to him. But one lie and......"i said again.

He then started saying everything that kinn told me in the hospital. The feeling i didn't wanted was covering my mind and heart.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO YOUR OWN BROTHER, PORSCHE KITTISAWASD ? HE LOVED YOU , TRUSTED YOU THE MOST AND YOU BROKE HIM LIKE THAT ? ARE YOU EVEN HIS BROTHER?" i screamed. I couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm sorry... I didn't knew apo would do such terrible things to chay also. I'm sorry i left chay alone. " Porsche said.

"WHAT TERRIBLE THING? WHAT ARE YOU TAKING ABOUT?" I asked him confusedly.

"Apo .. he used to rape porchay . Whenever he used to say your name or convince him to leave you, apo used to beat him. That was the reason when we got to know that you killed APO, we didn't take any step. Cause Apo wasn't a human and chay was finally free from him ' Porsche said while whipping his tears.

I couldn't believe what i  heard . I couldn't imagine what chay has gone through just to save me. "So the marks and bruise's kinn told me about was because of this ?" , I was thinking.

"I told you the truth kim. Now please tell me where my brother is ?" He said.

"Come with me" i said to Porsche. I couldn't look at him in his eyes just like when i looked at him when i came in. After a while of driving i left him at the hospital. He was confused so i told him about porchay's attempt to commit suicide hiding the facts that i tortured and raped him just like apo did. I thought he will be shocked but for my surprise i was the one who got shocked. "It wasn't the first time porchay tried to commit suicide."

The realization of my grave mistake hit me  like a tidal wave. I went back to the room where porchay was kept for so long. The weight of what i  had done crashed down upon me and i sank to my knees, tears streaming down my face. I had taken an innocent man's life in a relentless pursuit of vengeance, driven by anger and misplaced certainty.The room that had once been filled with screams of pain was now filled with the haunting silence of tragedy. My reaction was one of profound regret and self-loathing, as i understood the irreparable damage i had inflicted on an innocent soul. The guilt i felt would haunt me for the rest of my days, and i knew that. A grim reminder of the terrible consequences of my actions

I couldn't take all of these things . Everything was too much for me. Suddenly my phone rang. Kinn called me. Something inside me wasn't ready to pick up the call. But i had to. My hands were shaking my mind went numb. After picking up the call the only word i heard was "HE IS GONE " before i could hear anything my body started getting numb. I went to grab my gun and before i could realize what i was doing, i hold my gun at the middle of my head and then everything went black.....

(KIM'S THOUGHT)

Let's meet again,

Let's fall in love, the second time,

Let's cherish it together

Let's not part ways, forsake of others Let's just come alive, in next life,

Let's Love Again!!!

(So yeah this is the end. If you guys have any complain let me know. And sorry if i made you cry, DON'T CURSE ME 🙂)