PAST💔

(PORCHAY POV)
.
.
I was so angry at apo. "you just wait , apo . I'm gonna kill you, You Fucking Bastard" . I was thinking when i felt  someone is calling me " Chay, chay" i came back into reality "ohh , phi sorry i was thinking about something."" Is something bothering you? "Porsch asked me "No , phi , just some assignments work. Do you have something to say ?" " yeah, we're going on a meeting tonight. It's a big deal. So be prepared, okay?" Phi told me. "Is apo gonna be there?" I asked him. He smirked at me."why you're asking about him , huh ? Is something going on between you two ? I don't have any objections if it is ." " Oi, don't even think about it. Something between us , never in this life " phi laughed at my words. "So is he coming or not?"" Yeah, yeah your boyfriend is coming also. Further more that , this meeting is with them. " " oh , okay. But mind your word phi. Apo is never gonna be my boyfriend " phi smirked at me and left . "You're dead ,APO" i was smiling a devil smile while thinking it.

It was already night when phi called me again to come downstairs. I was completed ready and came downstairs. For my surprise i saw a similar face. "YOU!"i yelled while coming downstairs. "What are you doing here ? " " looks like you both know each other." Phi told ," Yeah , you can say so phi. We meet today at the college."I said "So i think i don't need to introduce you guys but for the formalities he is KIM THEERAPANYAKUL .He is going to work for us from now on"phi said. I was quite shocked.
"So you're the famous Prince  Kittisawasd , huh ?" Kim said . " ohh please, I'm not a prince. I'm just a normal human being, who is currently stuck in this useless business world. " he laughed as if it was a joke. "Why you're laughing?"" You're the famous Kittisawasd , and you're saying this. It must be a joke. " kim said. I was quite annoyed. "Phi , shouldn't we leave now ?" I asked phi ignoring kim's laugh. We came to the meeting which was absolutely boring. After about half an hour apo finally came to the meeting. " You're finally here , huh ?" "What are you doing outside? Shouldn't you be inside?"apo asked me. " you know I don't have any interest in business. They're just wasting my time. I wish, i could go outside and play my guitar " i said. "But that's not the point, YOU BASTARD." i shouted at apo. "You dare to ran away , huh. We didn't settle down yet. I'm going to kick your ass " " hey, let bygones be bygones. Don't you think this one month is going to be so fun. Just imagine, we can always go to the beach and live our best life. Also you can give time to your music also. " apo was right. He surely knew what can make me forgive him. "Okay, but for the last time I'm forgiving you. Don't you dare to do this again. If Porsch get to know about this , he will surely kill me." I said to him. While me and apo was taking and making fun of each other kim came to us. "Hey , Porsch is calling you inside"" don't you think you should call Porsch your sir ? After all you're working for us. " I said to tease him cause he was making me annoyed every time. Kim came closer to me and whisper in my ear " Don't you think you should watch what you're saying? After all i know your secret" he smirked and i was completely frustrated. "YOU SON OF A BITCH, WAIT FOR MY TURN" i was thinking in my mind but for my surprise he said "Your turn will be in my hand " i was completely flushed. "Did he just read my mind ?""what the heck dude, back off." Apo told kim. Kim looked at me and again said that phi was calling me inside. I went inside the room with kim and apo. "So what do you think about that?" Korn asked my phi. I was quite confused what was happening. "The decision will be in porchays hand. I can't say anything. " phi said. "what decision?" I confusedly asked phi. "Nothing chay. We're gonna leave now. " phi told me. I could see his tensed face. I knew something bad was going to happen. But what it was i was thinking. "What's going on ?" I asked myself. I never knew that one night and one meeting will change the whole world for me and for someone .