𝐏.𝐅.𝐊-𝟑𝟗

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑𝟕

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑𝟕

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

•••

"Salem! Are you fucking serous?" Vanity shouted eyes widened at the words that had just left Salem's mouth.

"Vanity, just listen to me. I know it sounds cra-"

"You damn right it does! I know what she did is fucked up-"

"So you see why I have to do this, right?"

"Wrong! Look, you need to sit down and really think about what your trying to do." Vanity tried to reason with him.

"I ain't trying, I am." Salem put emphasis on "am".

"Ok, but why do I have to be involved? Can't you do it yourself?" She questioned.

"Cause I got hella shit against me, but you? You got a clean slate."

"And i planned to keep it that way." Vanity scoffed.

"Planned? So you gone do it?" Salem asked hoping she said yes.

Looking at him, Vanity contemplated on whether or not she was ready for what was about to take place.

On one hand, she was completely against the idea.

But on the other hand, she liked what her life consisted of right now and if this is what it came with.

Then so be it.

"I'll do it."

•••

It was currently four in the evening, and Vanity and Salem had showered and had just finished eating takeout from some random Chinese restaurant recommended by Door-dash.

Despite it being a very hot day outside, it felt like Antarctica inside the condo and it was little to no light either, those black out curtains were definitely living up to their name.

The two were currently wrapped up into each other watching The Proud Family.

"LaCienega long name having ass would've got dealt with playing with me!" Vanity said playfully rolling her eyes at the tv.

"And Dijonay fake as hell, how you let shorty come in and damn near take yo best friend spot?" Salem voiced as well.

They continued to playfully make small comments on the show, really enjoying each other's presence.

•••

As time went on, the show became boring and something else sparked Vanity's interest.

She was already rubbing on his stomach but when her hand made its way back down this time, she went lower reaching his penis.

She rubbed on the bare skin since he didn't have on underwear feeling him grow in her hand. Feeling his tip start to leak pre cum, she used the substance to moisten his shaft.