𝐏.𝐅.𝐊- 𝟏

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏

Walking into her home, she made her way into the living room and came to a complete stop when she saw Aubrey

Aubrey was Paris's daughter, he cheated at the beginning of their four year relationship and ended up with a baby.

Vanity was so close to leaving him, but she decided to stick it out with him.

She wasn't mean towards Aubrey but, she wasn't very loving towards her either she just accepted her.

Making sure that Aubrey was alright, Vanity then made her way to her bedroom to see Paris walking out of the bathroom with water dripping down his chest and a towel wrapped around his waist.

"What's she doing here?" She asked folding her arms within one another leaning against the door frame.

"Her grandma dropped her off an hour ago, said she had something to do" Paris said going into the closet to find his uniform.

"And her mother couldn't get her? She asked walking into the room and towards him.

"No, she claim she has a job interview" he replied started to get dressed.

"I need you to watch her for a few hours" Paris said making her jerk her head back before looking over at him.

"I have work in a few hours, plus I have an assignment to do, so I can't watch her"

"She won't be a bother, you know that, do it for me please?" He said pleading with her as he was now ready to leave for work.

Sighing Vanity walked out of the room with him following behind.

"You got a few hours, Paris I'm serious she will be dropped off to your job when it's time for me to leave" Vanity said looking over at him as he said his goodbyes to his daughter.

"Alright, thank you I love you" he said placing a kiss to her forehead before heading towards the door.

"Bye, Paris" she said before locking the door and heading into the living room.

Heading towards the living room, she picked up her phone that was ringing with a call from India, her best friend.

"Hello?" She said making her way into the kitchen, sitting down at the island.

"Hey girl, you busy tonight?" India asked anxiously waiting for her reply.

"Yeah, I work tonight why?" She replied getting out her binder and a mechanical pencil.

"Ugh, I really wanted you to come with me to a kick back I was invited to" She said a pout on her face at the news.

"Oh. Welp I'm not free tonight sorry" Vanity said shrugging her shoulders as if India could see her.

Setting her phone down on the marble counter, she pressed the speaker option then started taking notes for her next test.

"Excuse me, may I have some juice?" Aubrey said tapping Vanity's arm.

"Girl who is that?" India asked caught off guard by the sudden voice.

Ignoring her friend, Vanity got up heading towards the refrigerator grabbing Aubrey a grape flavored Koo-laid pouch.

She said "Thank you" and headed back to the living room.

"Helloooo Vanity?!" India said making Vanity roll her eyes.

"What girl, damn!" She said getting back into her seat and back to her note taking.

"Who is that?" India repeated her question for the second time.

"Aubrey, Paris's daughter" Vanity said in a duh tone.

"Oh, I really be forgetting about her" India said chuckling after her statement.

"How'd you end up with her?" She asked another question.

"Nosy ass, but Paris had work and her granny dropped her off, her mama claim she gotta job interview"

"Not too much on me, and don't you got work?"

"Yes, she's getting dropped off to him later" Vanity said putting all of her items back into her book bag deciding to just take notes later.

"I know that's right, but I'm finna start getting ready so we'll talk later?" India said wrapping up their conversation.

"You know it, bye boo" Vanity said walking to her bedroom.

Ending their phone call, Vanity decided to take a nap before having to get ready for work.