𝐏.𝐅.𝐊-𝟖

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟕

"Thank you so much!" Vanity said to "Gee" the security guard for the club, after he'd opened the door for her

After Having a small conversation with him, she then headed to the dressing rooms.

Greeting the few dancers that were there, she then headed into one of the more private rooms to change.

Some spoke, while the others scoffed at her greeting they weren't very welcoming to her and she honestly didn't understand why, neither did she care.

Tonight she was going a little basic with her outfit, a black bra that showed a lot of her chest area and the matching black thong she pared it with her favorites thigh high black leather boots.

The outfit came with a black leather jacket, which she planned to throw into the crowd mid dance.

Coming back out into the common area of the dressing room, she started on her hair she was taking a break from wigs so she'd flexi rodded her hair for tonight.

After brushing the curls out a little she started to like it a little more than she did before.

Getting ready to walk out of the room, she sprayed a little bit of her "Prada Candy Eau de" Perfume on her neck, wrist, and a little on the leather jacket for whoever caught it.

Hearing the dj introduce her, Vanity blew out a slow breath before heading out and onto the stage.

It was show time.

•••

Sitting down at the bar, Vanity tried to catch her breath, seeing as she had just gotten off stage.

Thanking the bartender for the ice cold water she'd given her, Vanity made it disappear in just ten seconds.

Dime,who also a dancer came up to Vanity telling her that their boss wanted to speak to her.

She questioned why Michelle would want to speak to her but, nonetheless she got up heading towards Michelle and her husband's shared office.

Figuring she should freshen up first, Vanity took a detour and headed towards the dancers dressing room.

After freshening up, she finally made her way to the office.

Walking down the frigid hallway, she regretted throwing her jacket in the crowd earlier.

Sending three firm knocks to the wooden door, she stood there and waited until she was granted access to walk in.

"Come in" The raspy voice caught her off guard but nonetheless she walked into the office, she almost coughed up a lung at the smoke she came face to face with.

Making eye contact with a visibly high Salem, Vanity couldn't deny how good he looked.

Snapping herself out of her nasty thoughts, she closed the door behind her walking deeper into the office.

"Is Michelle around? I was told she wanted to see me"

"You know she's not your only boss, right?" He answered her question with a question.

"What's that gotta do with anything" She asked not trying to come off as a "smart ass"

"She's not the one that wanted to see you, hell she's not even here" He responded a chuckle leaving his mouth right after his statement.

"So what did you want to see me about?" She asked sitting down in the not so comfy chair.

Suddenly its like the energy in the room changed as Salem looked at Vanity whilst blowing the drug known as Marijuana out through his semi closed lips.

The way he looked at her could get them both in trouble if their significant others were here to witness it.

"Remedy, huh What made you choose that name?" He asked holding the perfectly rolled blunt out to her to which she declined.

"Well, the definition of Remedy states that its a medicine that cures or relieves and that's what I do for my customers I relieve them of any stress that they might have"

Vanity wasn't even trying to be seductive towards Salem, but her soft tone had him feeling a certain way and his penis that was steadily growing could vouch for him.

"Well...come prove it" He said sitting up in his chair.

"Excuse me?" She said caught off guard by his words.

"You heard me, come show me why you call yourself Remedy and relieve some of my stress"

•••

𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...