𝐏.𝐅.𝐊-𝟑𝟎

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐𝟖

•••

After Remedy's shift was over, Salem closed the club earlier than usual since they planned to go back to his condo.

As Remedy got dressed in some more comfortable clothing, she listened to the conversation a few of the girls were having.

"Have y'all noticed that Michelle hasn't been here lately?"

"Yeah, crazy right? She's usually being Salem's shadow" Another girl said chuckling.

"Well, I know I ain't complaining that man been in a good mood lately, yesterday he let me keep the money I'm supposed to give him after my shift"

Finished getting dressed Remedy and the other girls walked out the dressing room, talking amongst themselves.

"I wonder why he's closing the club early?" India questioned.

Remedy looked over at her friend, somehow saying everything without not once opening her mouth.

"Ohhh, not you got 'em leaving work early" India teased making Remedy grin.

"Alright people let's go!" Gee shouted as he held the door open for people to leave out.

•••

•••

"It really starting pouring down out of nowhere" Vanity chuckled as they walked into his condo.

They stopped by her house before going to his condo so that Vanity could grab her bag she packed before going to work.

"You wanna roll?" Salem asked her as he came out of his closet with clothing in his hand.

"Sure, you finna shower?" She asked the obvious.

"Yeah, you wanna get in?" He smirked looking down at her.

Tilting her head to the side, Vanity contemplated on what she wanted to do.

"Come on" She said after a minute of thinking.

•••

After they showered, they rolled about four blunts and sat on his gray couch wrapped up in each other.

"You think she suspects anything?" Vanity asked out of curiosity as she passed him the blunt.

"Why, you scared or some?" He asked looking down at her.

Before she could respond, three firm knocks were heard at his front door.

"Answer that for me"

Walking to the door, she opened it being met with Brenton as he stared her up and down with low, red eyes.

"You just gone stand there all night?" She asked raising her right eyebrow up.

Chuckling he walked in, making her lock the door back and follow behind him.

Watching as Brenton and Salem greeted each other, instead of laying back down with Salem, Vanity sat with her legs crisscrossed grabbing the blunt from Salem.

Brenton sat on the other side of her, watching as she wrapped her plump lips around the blunt inhaling the drug before exhaling slowly.

She then passed it to him, making him do the same.

"Do I need to leave the room?" She asked looking between the two men.

She felt the mood in the room change as soon as Brenton walked into the place, she couldn't explain it but something was different.

But she didn't think nothing of it.

•••

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐬!
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮/ 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲?
𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟?
𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫?

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐬!𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮/ 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲?𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟?𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫?

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐓𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝 ꨄ