𝐏.𝐅.𝐊-𝟓

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟒

"Strip? That's what you wanna do?" Paris asked glaring at Vanity from the other side of their bedroom

Vanity had just came back from her meeting with Michelle and she'd given her the job.

"Yes, that's what I'm going to do" she said putting emphasis on "going"

"We're getting married soon, and you wanna go out and shake yo ass for other niggas!" He said raising his voice.

"First off, the wedding is postponed and has been for a while, and second I'm dancing on a pole they won't even touch me"

"I can't sit around and wait for a more appropriate job to hire me" Vanity said shrugging her shoulders.

"Why not? I told you I'd handle everything" Paris said now standing in front of Vanity yelling in her face.

"What about my tuition, my car insurance? Those things can't wait and your paycheck can't pay them either!"

At this point, their neighbors could probably hear their argument that's how loud they were.

"I start tonight, so you'll have to find somebody else to watch Aubrey" Vanity said lowering her voice as her throat started to hurt from all the yelling.

Going their separate ways, Vanity decided to take a nap before having to leave for work.

Little did she know, tonight was the night her life would start to change.