𝐏.𝐅.𝐊-𝟐𝟔

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐𝟒

•••

After the party was over, Michelle and a few of her friends decided to have a little movie night.

"So wait, he left you here on y'all anniversary to go do what?" Nikki questioned.

"Your guess is as good as mine" Michelle shrugged before taking a sip of her wine.

"I'd say he left with Remedy" Another one of her friends said.

"What makes you say that?" Michelle quickly replied.

"She left this behind"

In her hand was a name tag that read "Remedy".

"The hell" Michelle muttered in slight disbelief.

•••

•••

Being awoken from her sleep, Vanity grabbed her phone that was going ballistic with notifications.

Seeing that it was an unknown number texting her, she was about to just put her phone on Do Not Disturb.

Until they sent a video...

"𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛, 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒"

"𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒"

"𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤"

"𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛"

Vanity's jaw was damn near on the floor as she watched Lauren lead her fiancé further into her home.

"What the fuck?!" She yelled out startling Salem from his slumber.

"You good?" He asked his raspy voice scaring her.

"No, look at this" She shoved the phone into his hands.

Sitting up he watched the video letting out a heavy sigh.

"Vanity, you can't be upset at that..ain't you doing the same thing?" He said laying back down.

"Yeah but, he can at least keep his dog on a leash" Vanity pouted laying her head on his chest.

"Don't bring it to his attention yet, alright?"

"Why not?" She questioned tracing the tattoos on his left arm.

"Use it later when you'll really need it, shit good between y'all right as far he know right?" Salem explained.

"I guess your right" She shrugged yawning mid sentence.

"I know I am, now take you ass back to sleep"

And she did just that.

•••

𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟓𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞!
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇!
𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫,𝐥𝐨𝐥
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬, 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 ❤️

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬!