𝐏.𝐅.𝐊-𝟐𝟑

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐𝟏

•••

"Paris, this is James he'll be your partner for this case" Mr. Woods said introducing the two men.

"He's also the undercover cop I've had on Mr. Thornton for the last two years, so I need you two, to tell me everything you have on him"

"I went up to the club a few night ago, but I couldn't really get anything" Paris informed him.

"Why not?" James asked.

"I was having a few words with one of the dancers and Mr. Thornton came to her defense"

"Defense? What did you say to her" Mr. Woods quickly asked.

"I know her personally, it was just a misunderstanding" Paris cleared up.

"I don't need personal relationships interfering with this case, understood?" Mr. Woods said not giving him time to reply.

"James, tell Paris everything you have on this case" Mr. Woods demanded.

"I went the club a few nights ago, and I saw a young lady heading to the vip area, she had this weird champagne looking bottle but it was all black"

"All black? That's suspicious did it have any words on it?"

"From what I saw, it was just an all black bottle" James shrugged.

"Also when the women came back down stairs, she had a semi large stack of money in her hand I don't what type of champagne could cost that much" James added.

"Interesting...Paris when you have the time, i need you to go to the club, and ask for the black bottle of champagne"

"What if they don't give it to me, it's obvious that it's for vip only" Paris asked.

"Then you ask to join the vip, and hopefully then we'll be able to crack this case" Mr. Woods answered.

𝑂ℎ, 𝑠𝑜 ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑖𝑡'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝐸𝐴𝑆𝑌.

For the rest of the meeting, Mr. Woods told them what he expected from them for the upcoming week.

•••

•••

Hearing the front door open, Vanity went to greet Paris.

She had just finished packing her bag, being that she was planning on going to Salem's condo later since their plans for last night got canceled.

"Hey, I fixed your lunch already" Vanity said as he placed a kiss to her forehead.

"Thank you, what you doing today?"

Vanity had already came up with her lie, so she replied rather quickly.

"I'm spending the night at India's house tonight, since you won't be home" Vanity said watching as he warmed his food up.

"I'm sorry for working so much, this new case is just a lot of work" Paris said shaking his head at the thought of it.

He knew he wasn't supposed to tell her about these cases but, who would his fiancée tell?

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑓𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ.

𝑊ℎ𝑜'𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑦'𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Long story short, Imma need you to start looking for another job soon"

Confused Vanity motioned for him to continue talking.

"We're close to cracking this case and when we do everybody involved with him is going down, including you"

"But why? All I do is dance, whatever else he has going on is on him"

"True, but they're still going to investigate you"

"Then I'll just tell them what I know" Vanity shrugged.

"And what's that?" Paris wondered.

"That I was hired to dance and that's all I do"

"So you don't know anything about the whole vip situation?" Him saying that made her freeze.

How did he know about that?

"I may work the vip from time to time" Vanity admitted.

"And what's the reason for the vip are?" Paris asked.

"That's confidential" Vanity stated.

"So is the information i tell you" Paris reminded.

"So? I didn't ask you to start telling me those things you did that on your own"

Paris went silent, since what she said was accurate.

"But anyways, your lunch is almost over so I'll see you later" Vanity said pressing a kiss to the side of his face.

•••

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐬💋
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠?
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐲?
𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬?
𝐌𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐦🤷🏽‍♀️

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐬💋𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠?𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐲?𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬?𝐌𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐦🤷🏽‍♀️