𝐏.𝐅.𝐊-𝟏𝟒

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟐

•••

"Thank you for the ride, boo" India said getting out of the highly tinted vehicle.

After saying her final goodbyes to her, "friend" India made her way to the entrance of the club.

Not even being able to walk fully into the club, India was stopped by Honey who had a mean mug on her face.

"Was that my nigga's car you just got out of?!" Honey accused.

"Um...didn't it look like his car?" India said sarcastically.

"Bitch don't play with me!" Honey said raising her voice.

"Tuh! That definitely wasn't yo nigga last night" India said a playful smirk on her face.

"Oh! You got me fucked up!" Honey said as India pushed past her to go to the dressing rooms.

Honey kept saying slick things trying to get under India's skin but, it didn't work and that made her mad.

Honey made eye contact with the bartender, sending her a certain look.

And the bartender followed after India, already knowing what to do.

"Hey girl, you alright?" The bartender said placing her right hand on her hip.

"No, I'm trying to get in contact with Vanity and she's not answering her phone" India said throwing the device onto the couch behind her.

"Well maybe she's running a few errands before her shift starts" The bartender said in a suggestive tone.

"Yeah, you probably right" India replied Shrugging her shoulders.

"You wanna grab a drink before our shifts start?" The bartender asked hoping India would say "yes"

And she did, following her out of the dressing room.

"What you drinking?" The bartender asked.

"I'll take a henny and coke" India said shrugging.

They continued to make small talk as she fixed their drinks.

After making India's drink, the bartender mixed a white substance in with the drink making sure it was unnoticeable.

Handing her the drink, she watched India down the drink in seconds nodding her head since she'd completed her mission.

"Damn girl, you want another?" The bartender said as she finished her drink as well.

"Keep 'em coming" India said flipping her hair across her shoulder.

•••

"Whew girl, I'ma go lay down in the back before my shift starts" India said stumbling as she stood to her feet.

"You sure you don't need help?" The said bartender chuckled as she cleaned her station.

After India confirmed she was good and headed to the back, Honey came from out of hiding and gave the bartender money for her participation.

After some time had passed, Honey made her way to back where India was resting.

Squatting in front of the couch where India was laying, Honey proceeded to strip her out of her bottoms.

"Let's see what the hype is about" She said with a smirk on her face.

•••