𝐏.𝐅.𝐊- 𝟏𝟗

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟕

•••

Tonight was Remedy's first night working the vip section.

The upstairs of the club was filled with several of the big time drug dealers in Houston, Remedy had heard about these men but she never thought she'd be face to face with them.

Either Paris had talked to her about them, or India's nosey ass was filling her in on the drama that happened in the streets.

She walked back up the stairs placing four odd bottles of "Champagne" on the table before making her way back downstairs.

She wondered what was in the all black bottle because she was sure it wasn't Champagne, she'd tried to listen in on Salem's conversation with Brenton who was his best friend but he always made her leave the room when they talked business.

They'd been seeing each other way more since their date night, he invited her over to his condo again, took her out once again and even offered for her to spend the night with him.

He was obviously in too deep already, it was like he was trying to forget he was married.

But he'd soon be reminded, as Michelle walked into the club looking around before her eyes stopped on Remedy.

She quickly made her way over to her pulling her into the dressing room.

"Um, Remedy why you dressed like that?" Salem and Michelle had recently made the dancers and bartenders wear a certain color for work to make things more organized. Dancers wore black and bartenders wore white.

Remedy was currently wearing a red two piece that showed off every curve she had.

"I'm working vip tonight" Remedy said looking at Michelle who had confusion written all over her face.

"Excuse me?" Michelle said not remembering agreeing to Remedy working vip.

"Why are you acting so confused? I thought Salem told you?" Remedy said crossing her arms.

"Follow me" Michelle said with an attitude.

•••

Making it to Their shared office, Michelle looked at her Husband with anger evident in her eyes.

Remedy stood beside her with her arms crossed, upset that she was pulled away from work because of a misunderstanding between the couple.

"What's the problem?" Salem asked giving Remedy quick glances here and there.

"Why wasn't I informed that Remedy was working vip?!"

"You do understand that I'm the owner of this establishment, right?" Salem asked tilting his head.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Michelle asked stepping closer to him.

"It means that I make the calls here, I don't tell you how to run your spa, do I?" Salem asked standing up now towering over Michelle.

"No, but I just feel like I should at least have a say so in who works vip" Michelle said looking over at Remedy who stood there just watching the two go back and forth.

"Why?" Salem asked chuckling at her statement.

"Because I'm your wife-"

"Exactly, your my wife not business partner" Salem said cutting her off.

"Can I get back to work now?" Remedy spoke up tired of just standing there.

"Go head" Salem said watching as she left the room.

"This better not be what I think it is!" Michelle said pointing her hand in his face as he sat back down.

"What you think it is?" Salem asked with somewhat of a smirk on his face.

"You fucking around with that Bitch!" She said raising her voice.

"Who? Remedy"

"No Nigga Casper the ghost! Of course Remedy!" Michelle said rolling her eyes at his sarcastic confusion.

"I'm a married man, remember?" He asked his smirk now on full display.

"I remember, but do you?" Michelle said before walking out.

He was trying not to...

•••

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐬💋
𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛, 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛
𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐚.
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝐁𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨:
𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞| 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭| 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞