𝐏.𝐅.𝐊-𝟗

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟕 𝐏𝐭. 𝟐

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬:

"You heard me, come show me why you call yourself Remedy and relieve some of my stress"

Vanity felt two ways about Salem's proposal she felt like if she granted his wish she could make a profit off of it.

But, she also didn't want to be disloyal to Paris.

The loud thud of a black Nike bag being placed on the wooden desk brought Vanity back to reality.

Before she could question it, he unzipped the bag and she saw that is was filled with stacks of money.

"You give me what I want and I give you what you need" Salem said ashing his blunt.

"And what exactly is it that you want, Mr. Thornton?"

"Its simple, I want you to dance for me"

"You do realize that your married right? And I'm engaged" By now Vanity was standing up with her arms crossed.

"Michelle doesn't have nothing to do with this, and yo man doesn't seem to care much being that he let you work here"

"He doesn't let me do anything, I do as I please" Vanity said as if she was setting the record straight.

Coming to stand in front of her, Salem lifted her chin with his pointer finger so that she'd be looking at him.

"So what you gonna do? He asked in a teasing manner.

Taking a minute before she replied, she then said...

"I'll dance for you."

A dance wouldn't hurt her relationship, right?

•••

Leading Vanity into the room across from his office known as the "red room" Salem sat down in the red lounge chair that was placed in the middle of the room.

The name literally described the room, everything in it was a dark shade of red well, except for the pole in the middle of the room.

There were handcuffs, whips, blindfolds and so much more, Vanity loved the energy the room gave off it was like as soon as they step foot in there, the tension got thicker between to two.

Passing her an iPad that was already on the Apple Music app, he told her to pick out a song and she immediately went to a personal favorite of hers.

Soon the beat of "Grind with me" by Pretty Ricky filled both of their ears.

Throwing her right leg across both of his legs, Vanity or should I say Remedy began to do exactly what the song said.

"𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑔𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑒,𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑥 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑒"

She began to move her lower body back and forth against him so effortlessly, his hands found their place on her hips rubbing them soothingly.

Removing one of her hands from around his neck, she placed it under his black Balenciaga shirt rubbing the palm of her hand up and down his abdomen.

Deciding to turn it up a notch, Remedy started to grind harder on his shaft feeling it steadily grow more and more and from the groans he let out he enjoyed it.

As she danced on top of him, he admired the way the black outfit complimented her Carmel colored skin and the way her hair framed her face perfectly.

Sending harsh smacks to her ass cheeks simultaneously, he continued doing this action loving how soft the skin of her body felt.

Looking him in the eyes as she danced on him as if he was hers, Remedy leaned down sending soft kisses to the left side of his neck.

She then began to suck on the skin of his neck, being sure to leave a hickey but in that moment, neither of them cared.

Hearing him groan out her name, Remedy couldn't help but think of them in a more explicit manner.

The look on his face let her know that he was close to cumming, and a smirk appeared on her face knowing that she had done this to him with just a dance.

"Mhm, you gone nut for me Mr. Thornton" she said in a seductive tone smirking at the puzzled look on his face.

Not being able to speak, his groaning told her all it needed to, as he held onto to her as if his life depended on it.

Literally his fingernails were digging into her sides, but Remedy couldn't comprehend the feeling as her adrenaline was so high at the moment.

Right before he could release, Remedy got off his lap leaving him sitting there dumbfounded.

Opening the door, before she left out she looked him in the eyes saying:

"I'd like for my payment to be in all hundreds, please" blowing him a kiss as she closed the door.

•••

𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐲?
𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞: 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐯𝐨𝐧, 𝐲𝐛, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें