𝐏.𝐅.𝐊-𝟏𝟎

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟖

•••

Looking up when he heard three firm knocks at his office door, Salem then granted the person on the other side of the door permission to come inside.

He then came face to face with his wife Michelle.

"You need to order more Champagne cause we almost out" She demanded as she sat in the chair in front of his desk.

From the look on her face, Salem knew that's not all she wanted to say to him so he sat up in his seat looking her right in the eyes waiting for her to say something else.

"Honey told me she saw Remedy come into this office at the beginning of her shift and when her shift was over Remedy still hadn't come out so what was that about?"

Her question had him stuck, but he couldn't let her know that so he had to think quick on his feet.

"I was just making sure she was straight, since she's a new dancer here" He said lying straight through his pearly white teeth.

"Every dancer here is new Salem, we just opened the club!" Michelle said throwing her arms up in the air.

"All the other dancers have experience, she doesn't so I was just making sure she was straight" He said shrugging.

"And that took two hours?" She questioned further.

"I don't know what honey talking bout, Remedy wasn't in here for no longer than 5 minutes" He continued to lie.

"I'll take your word for it, but let me find out you lying and it's up" She said walking out of the office.

Rubbing his right hand down his face, he let out a sigh of relief that she believed his lie.

"So you our here running yo mouth?" He asked Honey as he pulled her from under his desk.

Before you ask, yes she'd been under his desk from the minute Michelle knocked on the door until now.

"Yes, because you promised you'd make time to see your son!"

Salem, had a child way before him and Michelle got together and had managed to keep it from her for eight years.

Obviously Honey, who's real name is Lauren was the child's mother and she kept quiet for the most part but when Salem made a promise to come see their son and didn't fall through with that, she threatened to expose their secret.

"I just opened a fucking club and I still have other work to do so when I have time I'll come see him!" He said raising his voice a little.

"You got until Wednesday, and if you don't come see him, I'll have to have a little chat with Michelle" She said smirking before walking out of the office.

•••

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐆𝐮𝐲𝐬!
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟏𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠!
𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲🫶🏽