𝐏.𝐅.𝐊-𝟏𝟖

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟔

•••

After leaving the restaurant, Salem decided to take Vanity to his personal condo in downtown Houston since neither were ready for the night to end.

Now they were sitting in his nicely decorated black and gray living room, they'd rolled two blunts separately, and were smoking the one Vanity rolled.

He let her pick the music they listened to, and "Freak in you" by Partynextdoor was currently playing.

The mood was perfect if you asked them, They'd eaten good, we're currently smoking and the conversation was nothing short of good.

They'd been talking about the club for some time now, and he'd asked her for a dance and she decided to grant his wish.

Ashing the blunt, Salem leaned back into the comfort of his gray couch as she straddled his lap.

Switching the song to Persian Rugs, Vanity began to sway her hips against his shaft effortlessly.

By now she'd removed her dress, and was only wearing her matching white bra and panty set.

Putting a deep arch in her back she continued on with her movement as she stared into his browns eyes that got lower by the second from the blunt they'd smoked.

As he watched her dance, his mind went back to when she first danced for him and the same feelings and thoughts came rushing back to him.

He wanted to see her in a more explicit manner and tonight, it was bound to happen.

She turned around so her back side was facing him and moved her hair so he could have a better view.

Moving her ass back and forth against him at a slow pace, Vanity bit her lip as she felt his dick rub against her core repeatedly.

"Shit, Vanity!" Salem groaned out loving the way she moved against his body.

"You like that?" She grinned as she asked the question knowing he did more than "like it"

He loved it actually.

And so did she, Vanity hadn't had anything sexual happen in a long time so she was going to enjoy whatever this was they were doing.

Deciding to take things next level, Vanity removed her panties letting him see her vagina in all its glory.

She then continued her dancing but now, she was purposefully grinding on the large bulge that steadily grew in his boxers.

Her back dermal jewelry shined brightly in the dimly lit room and Salem also got a view of the tramp stamp tattoo that read "Having fun" with a question mark beside it.

Having enough of the teasing she was doing, Salem flipped her over so now they were staring at each with lust filled eyes.

"What you waiting on?" Vanity was the first speak and her statement made him quickly get up with her in his arms.