Story 9: Barbie as Rapunzel Storyline Part 2

This is Not A Book For Kids Faint of Heart or Queasy. You've been warned. This is an extremely dark and graphic movie script, Skylights- Lumna10.

"I don't believe it!" exclaimed Rapunzel. She heads into town. She passes the baker in the street with his goodies he greets her politely. "Good morning, Miss." he offers the tray of biscuits for her to take one she politely declines. "No, thank you."

Rapunzel walks up the street and stares at the blacksmith hammering his anvil away melding things. Then she noticed the castle before her and heads in its direction.

"The scene cuts back to her animal friends waiting in the basement for her to return. Penelope is walking back and forth worrying. "What if she's lost?" Hobbie just keeps dodging her big tail as the dragon rants on. "Or in trouble?"
"Watch it with that thing!" scolds Hobbie but he's ignored as usual and Penelope's ramblings go onwards. "What if she's trapped all alone facing a wild ferocious beast?"
Hobbie blows the candle out.
Penelope grabs Hobbie and complains again while accidentally shaking him. "Or worse: what if Gothel wakes up before she comes back? Hobbie, what do you hear? Anything? Is she coming?"
Hobbie twitched his ears but one of them due to the shaking earlier wasn't going to the right spot as he tried to listen in on his surroundings. "I'm getting...I'm getting...nothing. Maybe if you move my right ear down a notch." Peneleope fixed the ear as he said, and asks. "How's that?"
"Wait, wait, ooh, I'm getting something, here it comes! It's your Father! He's looking for you." Penelope drops him with a horrific look on her face at the message.  The scene cuts to the adult dragon flying in over the unbreakable magic wall from the highest and thinnest stretches of  cloudy sky down to the courtyard. He had horns on his snouts. His name was Hugo. He was Penelope's Father.

The scene cuts to the bridge and then the garden. Rapunzel notices a white horse carrying three young girls.

"Woah, boy, woah!" The oldest blonde girl on the horse to the horse they were riding. he halts in the garden. The girls all jump off. The blonde named Katrina gives him a carrot.
"That's my last carrot." She announces.
"He still looks hungry." said their sister with red hair. Lorraina their other sister is about to bite into her apple while her older sisters suddenly start glaring at her.
"I was going to share." She said. "Here you  go, Bonnittcelli." She gives their stallion her apple.
Katrina looks up and sees an apple orchard right on the horizon in front of them exclaimed in front of her sisters. "Melody! Lorraina! Look enough for everybody!" Katrina tries to run directly over there but a pit of a booby trap was hidden well in the grass. She fell in, Rapunzel fight instinct click on when she saw the little girl fall in. She ran up to the hole, as Melody shrieked. "Katrina!"

She looks down, Katrina is grabbing as tightly as she can to one of the roots poking out from the soil that wasn't brambles where the other things below were.
"Help me!" She shouted desperately not sure how much longer she could hold on.

"Just hold on, I'll get you!" Rapunzel reassures her. Lorraina rides away to get help saying. "I'll go get help!"
"Hurry, Lorraina!" Melody urges her.

"I'm scared!" exclaimed Katrina.
Rapunzel bends over and starts reaching out with her left hand into the pit to the young girl. "Eh, euh... Grab on!"
Katrina attempts to reach for her hand and then hesitates stammering. "I can't!"

"Just let go with one hand and reach up." encourages Rapunzel the little girl to be brave. "That's it!" She gave Katrina confidence as the girl let go of the branch with one hand more easily being more bold. Katrina grabs Rapunzel's hand, Rapunzel helps nearly pulls Katrina out and away from the pit but the weight was s bit too much, and she slips and nearly falls in herself if it hadn't been for a speedy handsome brunette prince catching her by the waist. He takes her hand walks her away from the pit. Then he turns to Katrina and hugged her like a big old protective brother would.