Story Discussion Time 2 P2

Worst Characters in The Sleeping Beauty in The Woods.
The six of out of the seven invited fairies, the original king of the kingdom, and the rumor spreading folk of the future time.
Rank in at 2.5 for being the lowest and most idiotic and stupid people in the story. 
2. Character the Original Queen sits nicely at a 3 stars ranking. She has no say in the story at all so therefore we cannot really get to know her much. But she leaves the Kingdom with her husband grief stricken while their daughter is asleep for 100 years and these parents never return so I can't judge her to harshly. So she is at a solid 3 stars ranking

3. The old fairy the 8th fairy the uninvited guest that was forgotten about  3. 5. She caused bad things but she wasn't as harsh as Maleficent was but she also unlike Maleficent's curse in The Sleeping Beauty Disney Movie there was an increase of blessing as well as the curse. Here the old fairy in Charles Perrault says the beauty of the Princess and her accomplishments will not help her. Those these woman both are shown to have light and dark inside them both and not too far off from each other's standard villain archetype in the two different versions of the story.

4. The old woman in the castle the Princess meets is a kind and gentle old lady who had no knowledge of the recent rules the king had put into place against spinning on a spinning wheel therefore we can say the law was poorly enforced as years climbed nearer someone else such as the guards were not doing their proper duties well enough. Her part in this story is a mere accident and she cannot be blamed for it. So this puts her at 4 stars ranking for the fourth best character.
5. The youngest fairy out of the seven invited. She is way better than Merryweather. She had a reason to be suspicious the old uninvited fairy was already showing signs at the feast she met harm to the royal family, and she prepared for the oncoming disaster accordingly nobody noticed or thought about it but her. She is called back to the palace when the curse comes to forefront. She puts the entire castle staff to sleep to keep the Princess's familiar faces alive. And she takes the Princess's parents out of the castle to her country. It is also told to us that this fairy lives where she has command of dragons and dwarves send and spread her messages. How could I rate her any less than 4.5 stars? She is the third best character out of Charles Perrault's story and that says a lot about her and him in general completely.
6. The Princess herself like Aurora in Disney not much is changed. Fauna's gift of song is essentially the ability to call the woodland animals to presence just by the sound of her voice. And she is still very much a child. And the mention of the dream of how she knew her prince is the representation of a secret ability to have visions they both acquired maybe through the very fairies who spared them their grief but maybe it was from someone else much higher who understands all that is unseen. The aspect of a character having visions in this cultures such as German and French culture only comes from the Bible so far. To me that makes Disney Princess Aurora a standout Princess because she has the gift of visions the ability to see into the future while she sleeps so soundly. She is at 5 stars in the rankings.
7. The Prince is at 6 stars this is the best Prince out of any Sleeping Beauty version, he has a lot of good points.
He stumbled across an a 100 year old old sight of castle towers tucked in and thorns and consulted many of what was going on in there. And he did not believe the first three rooms, but when an older man finally told him that the older man's father said there was a Princess in the castle made to sleep a 100 years only did the Prince finally decided to investigate the castle. It tells us he is quite wise, and not quick to give into pure rumor and gossip over the truth.
We all see he is capable of logic noticing as he passed sleeping staff after the thorns let him through into the castle at uncomfortable angles able to deduced logically it was a spell and that no one would ever sleep in such ridiculous positions as were portrayed and described. Even upon entering the Princess's chambers just looking upon her beauty he fell to his knees trembling, he did not take her nor kiss her on the lips. Just because he walked through the palace the whole castle staff including her were waking up.
He is also shown to be polite as he refrains himself from telling her how she dressed like his grandmother dressed in all her finery, The first time he takes her hand is when the staff call them down for dinner to eat, and she willingly accepts his help.
But onto the 8th best quality the Prince and Princess of Charles Perrault have a long chat in her room before being called down to dinner. And another long chat continued between the two of them as the Princess could not sleep the night away as she had been so well rested. They were eager to get to know each other.  1st quality of seeking truth before anything else and being eager to get know the Princess he just rescued as the 8th best quality of the Prince is ranked as 6 stars. He is so good.