Story 9: Barbie as Rapunzel Storyline

Barbie and Kelly are in the paint studio in the real world. (I never found Kelly's forehead that awkward or alarming, I thought she looked cute and she is not representing Chelsie that's Stacey, I barely see Chelsie with her hair up in a single ponytail she doesn't do that with her hair. And I have proof this is Stacey from a newer shower that gives a hint towards this confirmation. And the name Kelly is a reference to the original Barbie voice actress of all the cartoon barbie universe. Kelly is ready to start painting or so we think. Barbie is already painting.

"Aren't you going to join me Kelly?" asks Barbie to her second oldest sister.
"Ok! Ready Freddy...Erm...Barbie? What am I supposed to paint?"
"That's up to you." said Barbie.
"Me?" gasps Kelly. "But what if I don't have any good ideas?"
"You have wonderful ideas." chuckles Barbie lightheartedly staying very gentle and easygoing around her little sister. "––your ideas."
"Can't you just tell me what to paint?" asked Kelly.
"And take away the best part?" asked Barbie responding easily. "Kelly, you can create anything you can imagine."
"I guess so." stated Kelly nervously. "But what if I hate it?"

Barbie smiles and responds softly and soothing. "You know you remind me of a story. It's about a girl whose paintings saved her life." as she sits on the couch down beside Kelly so they were at each other's eye level now. "But you probably don't want to hear it."

This is Not A Book For Kids Faint of Heart or Queasy. You've been warned. This is an extremely dark and graphic movie script, Skylights- Lumna10.

"Hmm..." Kelly sighed with pleading eyes.
And Barbie began the story she heard from others. "Once, long long ago, in the times of castles, kings and magic, there was a secret manor hidden deep in the dark forest. The woods were rumored to be full of monsters and dragons.

And even if you were brave enough to go into the forest...you couldn't see the manor.

"Why not?" asked Kelly.

(https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8mraRgf0sAcekRFqKn-6HgCqkCqvX9RZ&si=f7JzCLQzx6Lc96vB movie is divided into clips here just type into youtube search the playlist should come up. I will only be showing every other clips 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, and 16.

This is Clip 2 up above from the movie.

"It was concealed behind a magic wall
which kept intruders out." Barbie explains as the story unfolds before your eyes as her voice was the only thing that remained between fantasy and reality. "And more importantly, kept a young girl hidden inside."
"Oh! Do you hear that Rapunzel?" asked Hobbie, her wild rabbit companion she made friends with from the floor as she sat upon her stool adding strokes to her painting on her easel. "It's my stomach grumbling. I feel weak. I see 'em stars in front of me eyes!"
He falls over. She laughs a tiny bit he was always doing this for her when he got impatient.
"Ok. Ok, Hobbie," She said very aware he was there watching her. "We would not want anyone fainting around here. I'm almost done."
She even had a purple dragon friend who was in her room with her watching and also admiring her painting.
"Look at this! I mean, look at this painting! I can smell the salt water. I can feel the mist." She described the painting for us in the best way possible.
Rapunzel remarks determined in her speech. "One day, I'm going to walk along a beach just like this one. And see nothing but open sky, for miles and miles.
Hobbie's ears twitched and picking up a familiar nuisance of a sound he exclaims to the others. "Oh, uh-oh, Gothel alert, Gothel alert!!"