Cinderella Disney Cartoon 1950 Movie Storyline

(You can stop arguing now about the color of Princess Cinderella's dress from the 1950 movie is the same blue as her shoes are as the skirt and top do match shades her under skirts are definitely white

(You can stop arguing now about the color of Princess Cinderella's dress from the 1950 movie is the same blue as her shoes are as the skirt and top do match shades her under skirts are definitely white. This storybook version from Disney's movie was published in 1986 by Walt Disney Productions as a Little Golden Book. It is the oldest storybook of this version of the movie around to this day proof is pictures below you're welcome.)

Walt Disney's
Cinderella..............................................,

Once upon a time, in a faraway kingdom, there lived a widowed gentleman and his lovely daughter, Ella. Ella was a beautiful girl. She had golden hair, and her eyes were blue as forget-me-nots.

The gentleman was a kind and devoted father, and he gave Ella everything her heart desired. But he felt she needed a mother. So he married again, choosing for his wife a woman who had two daughters. Their names were Anastasia and Drizella.

The gentleman soon died. Then the step/mother's true nature was revealed. She was only interested in her ugly, selfish daughters.

The stepmother gave Ella a little room in the attic, old rags to wear, and all the housework to do. Soon everyone called her Cinderella, because she got so covered with cinders from cleaning the fireplaces.

But Cinderella had many friends. The old horse and Bruno the dog loved her. The mice loved her, too. She protected them from her stepmother's nasty car, Lucifer. Two of her favorite mice were Gus and Jaq.

Cinderella was kind to everyone––even to Lucifer.
But Lucifer only took advantage of her kindness.

  Lucifer liked to get Cinderella in trouble. One morning he chased Gus onto Anastasia's breakfast tray. She screamed and blamed Cinderella.

"As punishment," the stepmother said to Cinderella, "you will wash the windows, scrub the terrace, and sweep the halls. And don't forget the laundry."

  In another part of the kingdom, the King was worrying about his son. "It's time the Prince for married!" he told the Grand Duke.
  "But, sire," said the Grand Duke, "he must fall in love first."
  "No buts about it! We'll have a ball tonight. It will be very romantic. Send out the invitations!"