<Chapter 29>

We see Matt, Nick and another guy who I could only see the back of his head. I didn't know who he was. I look at Chris puzzled. "Why are they here?" He mumbles. "They can't see us...especially Coby." He says. He grabs my hand as we get seated at a not-so visible table. "Why can't 'Coby' see us?" I whisper. "He was...was..one of the guys..who were disturbing you at the party." He says quietly. "Oh.." I say going silent.

 After awhile of silence, the waiter breaks it. "Hey! What can I get started for you two today?" She says smiling. "Can I get a..uhm.. I'll get the waffles and french toast." I say with a smile. "And the lucky guy?" She says. "Uhh..haha...we're not dating, but I'll get waffles as well as some bacon and eggs with a side of Pepsi." Chris says not taking his eyes off the menu. "Is that all?" She asks. "I'll just have a water please." I say. "Ooookayyy." she says taking the menus away.

"You okay?" He asks looking at me. "Better than ever." I say with a smile getting returned right back. I go on Tiktok and start scrolling when I came across a funny clip of Chris. I let out a small laugh only to look up at Chris and see him smiling. Sooner or later the food arrived. I take a picture of Chris but end up getting flipped off.

"Y/nnnnnnn." He says. "Whaaaaaaat?" I reply matching his tone. "I cant wait!" He says. "I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE OUR HOTEL, JUMP ON THE BED, HAVING A PILLOW FIGHT, CANON BALLING INTO THE POOL AND THE GO KARTS." I say excitedly. "So you're not excited to sit with me? In the plane." He says pouting. "I didn't say that, but whatever." I say rolling my eyes. "You're not denying it too.." He says in a baby voice. "I'm like totally so happy to sit next to your clean ass on the plane...Speaking of cleanliness, I might probably have to baby you by cleaning up the mess you always..." I say sarcastically.

"Oh shut up." He says. I roll my eyes. I took some pictures of the food after that. It was around 11 a.m. then. We split the bill and decided to go to Chris's place. I walk after him to his room as he flopped onto the bed. Chris decided to facetime Nick for some reason.  I sit out of frame for obvious reasons (Coby.)

"What do you want?" I hear Nick say. "Nothing...where are you guys? I just came home and none of you were here." He says. "Oh...yeah we decided to have breakfast.." Nick says. "Just you and Matt?" Chris asks a little unsurely. "Why? But no, Coby's here." Nick says . I see Chris waving at the camera a little awkwardly.

"Sorry about ya girlfriend man. I was irresponsible with my drinks at that chick's party." He says. "Yeah, yeah..it's all good." Chris says. "Oh, no... their aren't dating." Matt says clearly holding back a laugh. "Yet." I hear Nick say. Right there and then Chris hung up. "I'll take a short nap okay?" Chris says. "Okay." I say. "Can I watch the TV in your room while you sleep?" I ask him. "Yeah sure." He says.

An hour goes by when Chris starts waking up. "Can you also nap?" He asks. "Not tired. But I'll lay down." I tell him and he nods. I lay down next to him and his hands snake around my waist as he moves his head onto my thighs. I play with his hair for a bit. After awhile I found myself sound asleep.