<Chapter 21>

Yesterday ended with my parents coming over, me finally free from the tragedy and overall...it was sorta boring. "BUT NEVER FEAR BECAUSE...........................................I'M GOING TO FILM!" I tell myself. Just then I hear a knock on my door. "Honey? Is someone in there?" I hear my mom say. I open the door and let her in as she scans the room. "No one's here, mom. I'm going to film today because I feel like it's a good day." I tell my mom. 

"First go and take a shower." My mom says rolling her eyes as I chuckled softly. I took a nice, warm, relaxing shower and did my skincare. I do a 'no makeup' makeup look and picked out a cute fit. It was a white zip up jacket that Madi mailed me from her trip. Aunt Laura said it arrived 3 days ago but just gave it to me. I tied my hair into a pony and went downstairs.

I don't usually have breakfast so I went to Target to get things for a new video. I don't think I'm going to film now...probably an Instagram live to let the fans know I'm alive. I clicked 'go live' as more and more people started to join.

Yourfavvv: OMG Y/N ARE YOU OKAY???

Oakley!:  OMG YOU'RE OKAY!!!

chris.sturniolo: Mornin'

chris.sturniolo has requested to join the live.

I click accept and answer the questions before talking to Chris. "Uhm, hey guys! Yeah I could be better but I'm feeling great today. Also if you guys have seen THAT video of a guy basically explaining what was going to happen, we got him arrested so everything's normal now." I tell the live as I grab a cart.

"Are you not going to say hi?" Chris asks annoyed. "Hi." I say dryly. "YO? THAT'S IT??" Chris over exaggerates. "Aww..hello little munchkin pie, aww I mwiss you swo muchh." I tell him as he flips me off. "Exactly, fuck off." I say in between laughs. "You in Target?" he asks after awhile. "Yeah, getting extra groceries for the house and also few snacks for an upcoming vid." I tell Chris as I put 3 bags of different bags flavored chips into the cart. "I'm bored. Can you come over? We could pre-film a vid?" Chris asks.

 Can you come over? We could pre-film a vid?" Chris asks

(REAL FOOTAGE OF CHRIS ASKING Y/N)

"Sure. I'll come over but you guys do your thing. Go ahead and film, I'm kinda tired grocery shopping." I tell Chris and his face lit up. "Alright then..CYAA." Chris says leaving the live.

"Kid's so immature." I say laughing. "Just then I got a request from Nick to join. I accept it and see Chris laying on the floor. "YOU, called me immature?? What about the baby shark vid?" Chris asks still laying on the ground. "ALRIGHT EVERYONE. THAT IS A WRAP FOR TODAY. I HAD FUN. CHEERS TO MORE LIVES IN THE FUTURE." I say talking over Chris and ending the live.

I got all the things I need and paid for them. Once I paid, I went home, set the groceries on the counter and went up to Mad's room and took a nap because of how tired I was and my feet were hurting.

UHM SO....UPDATED EARLIER THAN I THOUGHT. SORRY FOR THE REALLY SHORT CHAPTER

Update: 2PM EST TMRW OR MAYBE EARLIER. (Don't get your hopes up HASHGHEGFU43FH)