<Chapter 14>

I decided to sleep on the couch again since I didn't want to bother anyone. I wasn't sleepy at first so I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I saw a few Pepsi cans labeled "DO NOT TOUCH." I laughed at the sight knowing it was Chris. I grabbed a can ignoring the fact it had a warning. I walk to the couch, pop open the can and sit there in silence. It was peaceful. Back in LA, we had a really loud neighborhood, so this was different.

I soon heard footsteps, which woke me up from zoning out. It was Chris. "You're not asleep yet?" I ask Chris. "Nah, can't sleep." He says. "Is that mine?" He says pointing at the Pepsi can. "Yeah, you don't mind right?" I ask. "Just this once." He says nudging me to move into the couch more. "Sooo?" Chris asks. "What's up?" I ask Chris taking a sip of the Pepsi. "I'm bored Y/n...can we do something fun??" Chris asks throwing his hands up in the air. "We could go live, if that's alright with you of course." I tell Chris as I take my phone out. "Fine by me." He says smiling.

"Hello people, a little QnA sesh before we head off to bed." I say smiling at my phone. 

Loverboy_045: Are you and Chris dating?

Maximus4000: Is Matt and Nick asleep?

S1mp4Lan4: I ship Chris and Y/n

Foolishhhhh: what are you both most afraid of??

Qoute101: I SHIPPPPP OMLLLL.

Po-tae-toes: SAMEEE THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHERRR.

> 384 live messages   

"Chris will do the honors of reading them." I say giving the phone to him. "Alright, so first one....is Y/n and Chris dating?......No, no, no, were not." He says slightly red.

Loverboy_045: CHRIS IS SO RED LMAO

S1mp4Lan4: CHRIS BLUSHING AND ANSWERING 'NO' SO FAST IS SO FUNNY  HELPPP

Qoute101: THEY'D BE AN ELITE COUPLE BUT THIS IS SO FUNNY

Foolishhhhh:  LMAOOOOOO CHRIS

"Moving on, is Matt and Nick asleep? Yeah, they're boring asses so they're already in bed." Chris says chuckling. 

CHRIS POV

Most of the live comments were just shipping me with Y/n. I don't mind honestly. She is cute I mean- just look at her. I don't have the courage to tell her. Yet. I scroll through them and read the next question. "What are you both most afraid of?" I read aloud. "Spiders" She says scratching her head in embarrassment as I laugh at her. "Don't laugh at me jackass, you're scared of having a girlfriend." she tells me and I put on a fake frown. "Alright I'm going to sleep anytime soon now so see you guys and stay tuned for tomorrow's car video!" I say and end the live.

"Alright come on, you're not sleeping on the couch remember?" I remind Y/n. "It's fine Chris. Go get some sleep." Y/n says and then chugs the Pepsi. She goes to throw it away. I grab the pillows that were on the couch and a blanket Nick gave Y/n earlier and run up to my room. 

Y/N POV

I throw away the Pepsi and let out a burp. Hopefully no one heard that. I walk back into the living room and all my things were gone. "Chris." I muttered underneath my breath. I walk upstairs to Chris's room and see him sleeping with my pillow, sleeping on my blanket while he still has his own on top of him.

I go over to his side and nudge him awake. "Give me back my things Chris." I tell him. "Fine." he says giving my things. "Can you sleep here though? It's boring." Chris says. "Fine." I say. "You got a sleeping bag?" I ask Chris. "Yeah, check the cabinet on top of the shelf, there should be a hiking bag. Open it and there'll be a sleeping bag." Chris says. I take it and set it on the floor next to Chris's side of the bed. I put the pillows and blanket in position.

"Goodnight Chris." I say. "Night Y/n." Chris replies followed by a yawn. "Just a heads up, if you interrupt my sleep tonight, I will end you." I say. "Yeah, yeah, sure. Night." Chris says. "Night." I say as I doze off to sleep.