<Chapter 19>

I woke up to the sound of clanging pots. "Finally you're awake." Nick says as I rub my eyes. "Huh?" I ask still half-alseep. "It's 3pm Y/n." Chris says while he's on his phone. "What?" I ask again...it was way too early for me to process anything.

I walk downstairs while baby shark was blasting on the TV. I was half way down when my foot slipped and I landed on the floor. "Shit." I mumbled. I got up and pretended nothing happened to vibing to baby shark for a bit. I walk to the kitchen and pour myself a glass of milk.

I hear the stairs creaking. It was Chris. "Woah...who's gotchu smiling like that?" I ask him as I took a sip of the milk. "You." He says smirking as he looks up from the phone. "Me?? What'd I do?" I ask him confused. "Check your phone goofball." He says walking towards the fridge. "I'm the goofball huh..last time I checked, it was you." I say with a slight smile.

I checked my phone and they were texts from Chris.

*CHRISSYYY*
Chris: Y/n?
Chris: Are you okay💀
Chris: Why do you always not reply?
Chris: BRO ARE YOU OKAY???
I replied to him eventhough we were in the same room.

Y/n: yeah...I'm fine
Y/n: why would you ask such a question?
Chris: I saw you roll down the stairs and you randomly started dancing to baby shark.

I let out a small laugh by accident which was enough to capture Chris's attention. "You saw that?" I ask him laughing. He grabs a Pepsi and walks over to me. "Not only me, Nick did too." He says followed by a chuckle.

"Dont you think it's a little too early for a Pepsi?" I ask Chris. "Nuh uh. It's never too early." He says going back on his phone.

"Say where's Matt?" I ask breaking the silence. "He went to check on everyone at your residence and to see if that guy had already left." Chris says. "And you thought it was a great idea for him to go alone?" I ask Chris as my brain floods with thoughts of what could happen.

I grab my phone and called Matt. "Hello?" He asked more than saying it. "Matt, are you okay? Is everyone safe? Are you safe?" I ask. "Breathe, Y/n...everyone's fine and I'm on the way home." Matt says followed by me sighing in relief. "Alright drive safe." I told him and he hangs up.

"You're really that worried? You seem more worried about Matt." Chris says with a hint of jealousy in his voice which was far too obvious. "I just wanted to know if he was okay." I tell Chris."Alright, whatever." He says as he leaves the kitchen.

"Chris. Are you jealous?" I ask chasing after him. "You don't even have to be. Clearly me and Matt are good friends and that hasn't changed. So I don't get why you're getting so worked up for." I tell Chris. "You're blind as fuck, but you always have a way of making sense and knocking some sense into me." He says.

"BLIND?!?! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?!?" I ask Chris. "Nothing. I'll tell you soon. Promise." Chris says with a soft smile. "Hmph." I let out before walking back upstairs.

END OF CHAPTER (CLIFFHANGER?)

NEXT CHAPTER: IDK WHEN