<Chapter 16>

TIME SKIP TO 2 HOURS 

We're all in the kitchen and Nick goes to check if the camera was right. "Alright, it's rolling." Nick says then walking back. "Today, we'll be baking but there's a twist. Y/n is going to be blindfolded, I'm going to be deaf, Matt's going to be mute and Nick technically can't participate because he lost the sense of touch. But he'll be there to help considering he has well most of his senses." Chris says to the camera with a smile. "Have you guys arranged the ingredients yet?" I ask facing the wrong direction. "Why are you guys laughing?" I ask still facing the wrong direction.

"MATT CAN YOU GIVE Y/N THE BROWNIE MIX." Nick yells and Matt, no idea what Chris was doing. I move my hand around and find it. I open the bag and before I dump it my hand gets grabbed. "Y/N YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE A HUGE MESS. AIM FOR THE BOWL!" Chris yells close to my ear. "CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP YELLING??" I ask him not realizing I knocked over the bowl. "I CAN'T HEAR YOU, WHAT IS SHE SAYING??" Chris asks one of them. "For fuck's sake." I mumble.

 "Y/N WAIT. THE BOWL." I hear Nick say. "WHERE IS IT. CAN YOU PASS IT TO ME?" I ask him. There was no reply for around fifteen seconds. "OH WAIT! YOU CAN'T! HAHAHAHSHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH." I start laughing. I finally start breathing again. "Mmmmm. MMMMM." I feel someone hitting me with the bowl. "Matt?" I ask. "Mhm." He replies. I open the brownie mix bag and pour it into the bowl. I felt the plastic wrap and it was empty. "What do I do next?" I ask.

TIME SKIP AFTER THEY BAKE BCS IDK HOW TO MAKE BROWNIES

"This is actually good." Nick says. I remove my blindfold and Matt is able to speak now. Chris still has his headphones on. "CAN I REMOVE THE HEADPHONES YET?" Chris shrieks again. I walk in front of him and remove the headphones and set it on the table. "CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?" I ask him annoyed. "Was I THAT loud?" He asks Nick laughing. "Bitch, I'm pretty sure our neighbor down the fucking street heard you." Nick says and Matt starts laughing. 

"Thank you, all of you for filming with me today. It made today a 100% better." I tell them all giving a hug. "No biggie, we'll see you next Friday kid. We'll pick you at 5 am. SHARP." Matt says. "Sure thing, cyaaa." I say and left home. 

I go to the house and see nobody?? I shrug it off and went to Madi's room and laid there for a few seconds which turned into minutes which turned into an hour and I took a power nap. I woke up within 30 minutes and started editing my video. I uploaded it and headed downstairs. I heard the door open and saw my parents and Madi's. "I didn't expect you to be home so early." My mom says. "Hah yeah, how was your day? Mary Lou said you guys had a girls night out." I tell my mom. "It was great! It reminded me of my teenage years." She said sighing and smile while staring into the abyss.

"Is something up there, honey?" My dad asks. "Mom misses being a teenager." I tell my dad and we both laugh. "How was your day hon?" My dad asks. "Well...I baked brownies....blindfolded." I saw my dad's face change. "Blind....folded? That's dangerous Y/n!" My dad says. "Dad...Nick was there assisting. Matt helped me find ingredients and Chris- well..Chris was in his own world." I say laughing as my dad sighs.

"Alright... Aunt Laura and I are heading to Star Market. You want anything?" My mom asks. "Can I actually come along? Give me a sec I wanna change." I tell my mom running upstairs.

NEXT CHAPTER: TOMORROW, IT'S CURRENTLY 1:19 AM SO I BETTER HEAD TO BED BUT BYE LOVELIESSS.