<Chapter 28>

CHRIS POV

After dinner, I decided we watch a movie for entertaiment though, Y/n is entertaining. "Chris?" I hear a voice. "Y-yeah?" I snap out of my thoughts. "Do I look weird?" She asks. "No? Why?" I tell her a bit confused. "Well, you were starring..." She says. "Oh, sorry..I zoned out." I say.

"I'll be there in a minute. There's snacks in the pantry if you want some." She says. I walk up to her to see her cleaning the kitchen. "Need help?" I offer. "I'm actually done." She says wiping the last plate.

"What do ya wanna watch?" I ask her. "You pick." She says with an adorable smile. "Alright then." I say. I put on one of Y/n's favorite movies. I looked over to her and saw her with a big smile plastered across her face which started to fade.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask walking up to her. For some reason her eyes start to swell up with tears. I turn off the TV and pull her into a shoulder hug. "What's wrong.." I ask her concerned. "I don't know... I just feel upset for some reason." She says.

She starts sobbing and I start panicking. I try comforting her but nothing works. She starts to breathe heavily and passes out when I feel something hit me.

I wake up in a bed drenched in sweat. It was a nightmare. I looked over and see Y/n's head buried in my neck. I get up quietly and remove the sweaty shirt. I decided to sleep again shirtless.

I lay back in the bed and Y/n groans. "Shhh..go back to sleep." I tell her. I place the blanket over me and go back to sleep.

After I don't remember but what felt like a minute or two, I hear a repeated ring. Y/n shuts it off still asleep. She crawls back into the bed and buries her head once more in my neck. I place my arms around her.

I let out a sigh that wakes Y/n up. "Chris?" She mumbles. "Yes?" I say. "Good Morning." She says and almost immediately goes to take a shower. I sit up an start scrolling on the comments from the post last night.

"Chris?" I hear a voice calling me. "Yeah??" I reply. "Can you pass me the clothes I kept in the drawer?" She asks. I give them to her as she quietly says 'thank you'.

She comes out of the bathroom in a black hoodie and grey sweatpants. "I'll just be downstairs." She says looking on her phone followed by her closing the door.

I take a shower realizing I left my bag downstairs. I wrapped the bottom half of me in a towel. I walk downstairs and see..

Y/N POV

I hear Chris walking downstairs before I could call him. His hair was wet, he didnt have a shirt on and only a towel. I was dying on the inside. "I- uh...Chris?" I stammer. "Yea?" He says with a smirk. God I hate it when he does that.

"Were going out for breakfast remember?" He says sushing me. "Right I forgot." I said. He walks up to me and starts talking. "You alright? You were stuttering earlier?" He asked. "Oh yeah I'm fine". I say not holding eye contact.

"Go get ready Chris. Or I'm leaving without you." I say as I hear him running upstairs. I decided to change into a less hotter fit after Chris changed.

We finally leave the house after around 20 minutes. We decided to go to a place nearby since neither of us could drive. Once we got there we see...