<Chapter 2>

TIME SKIP TO INSIDE THE PLANE

    I then posted this pic on my story

    I then posted this pic on my story. Before I knew it I was fast asleep.

TIME SKIP TO THE PLANE LANDING

I got off the plane after my parents did. My mom quickly made a phone call to Aunt Laura letting her know that we have landed. I heard Aunt Laura say that one of Madi's friend would come along in the car to pick us up.

We walked to our gate. I heard Madi yelling my name. My mom took out her phone and started recording. I gave my dad my luggage and carry-on bag then ran towards Madi and gave her a hug. We both had tears in our eyes but laughed it off. 

"It's been so long!" Aunt Laura says. I run up to her and give her a tight hug. "I've missed you alot Aunt Laura." I say having tears roll down my cheek. "Oh my sweet Y/n!" Aunt Laura shrieks. "Don't cry..." she says wiping my tears. 

Just then, my mom turns of the camera and hugs Aunt Laura. I walk over to Madi. "I've missed this alot" I tell her. Madi and I exchange hugs once more before her friend got down from the car. 

He was kinda tall, had short hair and was actually very sweet. "Hey, I'm Nick." he says putting his hand out. "Y/n" I say smiling.  He goes over to my dad and helps him put all our things in the trunk of the car.  After he was done helping, he walked over to me and Madi. "Oh btw, you're very pretty.'' he says. I smile back. "You look familiar." He says. Madi breaks the silence by saying "She's does Youtube, just like us and has a very big fanbase". I stare at Nick to see his reaction. "OH MY GOD WE HAVE TO COLLAB!!" He says excited. "OMG YES!!" I say matching his reaction. 

We all laugh and get in the car. "So Nick, tell me more about yourself!!" I say trying to start a conversation. "Well...I'll start by saying I'm gay and uhm...I'm the oldest triplet and yeah." I turn over to look at Madi. "You didn't tell me you had a friend who were triplets!?!?!?" I say sitting up excitedly. She chuckles. "Well..now you know" she says.

TIME SKIP TO MADI'S HOUSE

I get my things from the trunk and bring it to Madi's room. "I'm sorry about all the mess Y/n." She tells me. "Oh it's fine, I've missed this place alot." I say sitting on her bed. I unpack my things and sort everything out. Nick had already went home. It was only a 10 minute walk from Madi's house to the triplets's house. "Should I post this?" I ask Madi who is laying next to me on her bed. "Oh my god yes." She says with a grin plastered on her face.

" She says with a grin plastered on her face

 y/n.lovessss (caption) : At last I'm back with Mads<33 @itsss.madsss

2.785k likes      409 comments

comments:

nick.sturniolo: Iconic duo

<reply: AGREED. 

Sarahhh(y/n's version): I love this duo

itsss.madsss: I've missed you for the longest time EVER.

<reply: I LOVE YOUUUU