<Chapter 3>

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up at around 12pm due to the long and tired day, yesterday. I got up and got ready for the day as Madi told me Nick invited us over to the triplets's house. I decided to wear something cute and put on some make up.

 I decided to wear something cute and put on some make up

(what you're wearing!!)

I went downstairs to see nobody at home. I checked my phone and got 56 messages and 9 missed calls from Madi. That's when I panicked. I left the house and locked the door with the key Madi left on the kitchen counter. I knew where the Triplet's house since Madi texted me the location. I sprinted to their house and rang the doorbell.

The door was opened and I saw one of Nick's triplet. "Hey, uhm I was actually supposed to get here with Madi but I overslept." I say looking embarrassed. He chuckles in response. "Yea that's fine, c'mon in." He said opening the door wider. I hear a voice say. "Who's there Chris?" he replies with "Maddog's friend, she's Mrs. Y/l/n daughter." I just look at him with a confused look.

"Who was that?" I ask. "Oh right, that was my mom. Also, you haven't met my brothers." He says as we walk to the dining room where everyone was gathered. I walk in the room to see Aunt Laura, Madi and my mom cheering. "Look who decided to show up at last." Nick said jokingly. "Good to see you too Nick." I say chuckling. I walk over to Nick and give him a hug. "Looks like you two know each other." The other triplet says.

He walks over to me and hands me his hand. I shake his hand and smile. "I'm Matt." He says with a smile. "Y/n." I say smiling back. I walk over to their mom and give her a hug. "I already love you." she says. I look over at my mom and see her smiling. 

"Does Chris have anything to say?" Nick says and I turn to look at him. "You haven't introduced yourself, jackass." Nick adds. I chuckle at is statement. I see Chris glaring at Nick ad if Nick had just burnt his room down. "Hi Chris, I'm Y/n." I say in between laughs. He lets out a soft chuckle.

I see the triplets and Madi leaving the dining room so I decided to follow them. "Hey, where are ya guys going?" I ask confused. "Oh sorry Y/n, forgot to tell you...were heading to McDonalds." Nick says and almost immediately getting cut of by Chris. "Wanna tag along?" He says smiling. "I mean, if that's okay with you guys." I say. Without saying a word Nick grabs my arm and we sit in the car.

TIME SKIP TO MCDONALDS.

It was sort of a quiet car ride. We all order and wait in the parking lot. "Is it okay if I film?" I ask everyone in the car while they were eating. "You do Youtube?" Matt asks shooting a look back and forth to Chris. "Mhm." I say looking at my camera. "Alrighty." Chris stand licking his fingers from the salty fries.

"HELLO EVERYONE, AS YOU CAN SEE...I'M WITH THE STURNIOLO TRIPLETS AND MADI!!" I say chuckling. I see Chris turning around and looking at me with a smile. I shoot him a smile back then apologizing to the camera for forgetting to record once I landed.

I then ended the video. "Can we exchange socials and phone numbers?" Nick asks looking at me. "Yeahh sure." I say excitedly. We all exchanged numbers and socials apart from me and Madi ofc.

 After that, Matt droves us all back to their house. The five of us went to Matt's rooms and started talking. I stood up from Matt's bed facing everyone. "Can we go on a little trip?" I say smiling. Everyone agrees and we all discuss about it for the next hour or so.

It was already 6pm so me and Madi had to head home. We said our goodbye(s) and went home. Aunt Laura unlocked the door to see my dad and Madi's dad watching football while laughing. I went upstairs and got changed into more comfortable clothes.

Me and Madi spent the rest of the evening watching movies then hear our names being called. "Y/N, MADI! DINNER IS READY!" I hear our moms calling us in sync. We both go downstairs to see our favourite food.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER DINNER

Both me and Madi binge watch movies all night. I checked if Madi was awake and to my surprise she was a sleep. I decided to go on my phone when.....