The First Time 3x05

Começar do início

"Mmm." Blake gives him a half smile, "I'll be there at six." She says, leaning forward, "You better know what you're getting yourself into Hudson." She whispers into his ear and walks away.

Finn watches after her with wide eyes, "Oh man."

           ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

     "I need your help." Puck looks at Blake with a serious expression.

"What's going on?" The brunette raises an eyebrow.

"It's Quinn." He states simply.

Blake sighs, "Where is she?"

Puck quickly guides Blake into the empty choir room. On the way he fills her in on Quinn's previous plan to get CPS to remove Beth from Shelby. The duo walks into the room and Quinn is sitting, flipping through her binder for English. Clearly she doesn't notice Blake or Pucks presence so Blake gently walks over to her and takes the seat next to her.

Quinn looks up at her two friends, finally noticing them, "Hey..." She looks at them confused.

Puck and Blake share the same glance and Blake looks back at her blonde friend, "Q... what's going on with you?"

Quinn's eyes widen, startled by the question, "What do you mean?"

"I told her Quinn." Puck reveals, "What you tried to do to Shelby."

Quinn glares at the boy, "That wasn't your secret to tell."

"Quinn." Blake grabs her hand, "Talk to me."

"There's nothing to talk about." She denies as she continues to highlight the words in front of her.

"You're trying to get Beth back." Puck chimes in, "There is something to talk about."

"I just want to help Q. I'm worried about you." Blake frowns sadly.

Quinn looks at her best friend and feels her walls crumbling. No one in glee has even batted an eye. The blonde went from skank to normal within a day and no one asked any questions. The only person who has shown any concern for her well being has been Blake. Quinn feels tears well up in her eyes.

"Beth is perfect." Quinn says trying to prevent her voice from cracking, "And my life isn't. She's the one perfect thing that has come from me. My life's falling apart." Quinn shakes her head, "I just wanted one thing that I could call mine that actually worked out."

"Oh Q." Blake looks at her friend sympathetically. "I'm so sorry."

Quinn shakes her head, "It's fine."

"It's not." Blake states, "You need time to heal. You need to stop pushing yourself so hard." Blake squeezes her hand tightly, "I know you feel like Beth is your escape right now, but you have a whole future ahead of you."

"I don't."

"You do." Blake insists, "You are so smart Q. You're gonna go to some big name fancy college and become a superstar in whatever profession you decide to go into. You're amazing Quinn."

"How do you know?" Quinn asks, her voice breaking.

"Because I just do." Blake smiles softly, "You're Quinn Fabray. If anyone's going to kick the world in the balls, it's gonna be you."

Quinn laughs as tears fall down her face, "Thank you B."

Blake pulls her in for a hug, "Next time you feel like scheming please come to me." The brunette chuckles.

"Why? So you can talk me out of it?"

"No." Blake smiles, "So I can do it with you." Quinn looks at her friend lovingly as Blake tilts her head, "I'm never leaving you alone Q. So if you wanna self-destruct, we're doing it together."