ChatGPT makes a fanfic

(ChatGPT makes a fanfic about Crocodile and Doflamingo getting ice cream... they won't let romance bloom between them because of Copy right blah blah blah...😞)

So here is ChatGPT's fanfic... they go get ice cream...

______________________________

Title: "Sweet Escapade"

Once upon a sunny afternoon in the bustling town of Dressrosa, Sir Crocodile and Donquixote Doflamingo found themselves in an unusual situation. They had just finished yet another heated discussion about their ambitions when they stumbled upon an inviting ice cream parlor.

Doflamingo's eyes sparkled with childlike enthusiasm as he gazed at the colorful display of frozen delights through the parlor's window. "Crocodile," he purred, his voice dripping with delight, "How about we take a break from our usual pursuits and indulge in something sweet for a change?"

Crocodile, ever the stoic and enigmatic figure, raised an eyebrow but couldn't resist the allure of the cold treats. "Very well," he conceded, "But don't expect me to indulge in anything too extravagant."

With a mischievous grin, Doflamingo pushed open the parlor's door, ushering Crocodile inside. The sweet aroma of freshly churned ice cream surrounded them as they approached the counter.

After some contemplation, Crocodile settled on a simple scoop of vanilla, while Doflamingo couldn't resist the temptation of a towering rainbow sherbet sundae, complete with a swirl of whipped cream and a cherry on top.

They found a cozy corner by the window and sat down, savoring their chosen delights. As they dug into their ice cream, the atmosphere between them began to soften. The tension of their prior conversation faded away, replaced by the shared enjoyment of these frozen confections.

Doflamingo couldn't help but giggle as a dollop of whipped cream landed on his nose, and Crocodile smirked in response. They exchanged playful banter and stories from their past, discovering unexpected commonalities along the way.

Under the warm Dressrosa sun, amidst the laughter and the sweetness of their ice cream, something shifted between Sir Crocodile and Donquixote Doflamingo. A connection, however unlikely, had begun to form, proving that even the most formidable adversaries could find common ground over something as simple as a scoop of ice cream.

And so, on that sunny afternoon, they left the ice cream parlor with not only satisfied taste buds but a newfound understanding of each other, their frosty treat adventure becoming an unexpected and delightful memory in their tumultuous lives.

_________________________

Idfk what that was... but it's something...