Pug problems

(I found the perfect image too-)

(This man Doflamingo jealous of a dog💀)

...

________________________________

Doflamingo barged into Crocodile's office, the door flew across the room. "CROCY-CHAAAAN!!! I'M HERE TO VISIT YO-" Doflamingo stopped in his tracks. Crocodile was laughing while he was holding his pug who was licking his face. Doflamingo frowned that should be him licking Crocodile's face- I mean making him laugh.

Crocodile's features turned once he noticed Doflamingo was there. "What are you doing here? You aren't supposed to come visit until next week... Also, FIX MY FUCKING DOOR!" He said coldly.

"Awee, Crocodile! But I couldn't stay away from you any longer!" Doflamingo smiled and approached the desk. When he placed his hand on it the dog started barking and growling at him. Crocodile grabbed the pug before Doflamingo did something he would regret.

Once Crocodile had a hold of his dog it calmed down and started licking his face once again. Crocodile smiled and hugged the pug. Doflamingo's eye twitched.

Crocodile held the dog out to Doflamingo's face. "Here. It's time you two get along."

The pug was shoved in Doflamingo's arms. Doflamingo looked at the pug in its big black eyes. He held it closer to his face and it licked his nose. Doflamingo smiled. Maybe this dog wasn't so bad...

The pug almost looked like it had a grin on it's face. Doflamingo blinked. It wasn't a normal grin... it was a malicious one.

The pug let out a number of cries and jumped out of Doflamingo's arms and ran to Crocodile fake limping.

Crocodile looked concerned as the pug jumped into his arms. The pug nuzzled into his chest making Doflamingo cringe.
He wanted to do that!

"Doflamingo! What did you do?!"

"I didn't do anything! I promise!"

Crocodile held the pug closer to him and kissed it's head.

"STOP KISSING THE DOG!!"

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! ARE YOU JEALOUS OF MY PUG?!"

"WITH SOMEONE AS BEAUTIFUL AS YOU, I HAVE TO WATCH OUT FOR EVERYONE!" Doflamingo realized what he said and he covered his mouth.

Crocodile's face flushed as he turned away.

Crocodile's pug cried again, taking his attention all away from Doflamingo.
"Oh it's ok baby, I won't let the mean old bird get you."

Doflamingo watched the pug look back at him and stick it's tongue out.

Oh it was on....

Doflamingo knew one thing, He was going to kill that fucking pug!

...

______________________________