Hawk, Flamingo, and... The Dragon

(Guys don't blame me JakeIsBabyGirl wanted this to happen 😫)

__________________________

Tension was in the air as Crocodile sat down at the Warlord meeting.

Doflamingo and Mihawk were both staring at him.

Crocodile sat down trying not to look at either of them.

Crocodile jumped when his chair was dragged closer to Doflamingo. He scowled at the man's large grin. Crocodile's chair was hit by something on the otherside. Mihawk's sword was wrapped around his chair. It made a loud sound as it was pulled closer to him.

"Hey... asshole... back off!" Doflamingo grabbed the armrest of Crocodile's chair and pulled.

Mihawk ignored Doflamingo and looked at Crocodile who was looking down at his sword. "You wanna see something bigger than my sword?"
Crocodile's face contorted into an uncomfortable frown.
"Crocodile..." Doflamingo pulled the chair again.

For the rest of the meeting Doflamingo and Mihawk annoyed and tried to get Crocodile to agree to go on there ships with them. Once the meeting was over Doflamingo and Mihawk followed Crocodile wherever he went. He even went the long way and they still followed him. Crocodile even turned into sand and tried to hide but Mihawk always found him. Crocodile soon gave up and went to the docks.

"Mihawk your ship is way too small. My ship is much more... big." Doflamingo smirked probably referring to his dick more than his ship.
"That won't be a problem. He can sit in my lap." Mihawk's lip quivered as he tried to smirk but he just looked weird...
"Can you two stop?!" Crocodile's face was red.

They walked on the docks that led to their ships. Mihawk and Doflamingo noticed that Crocodile's ship wasn't there. "So you finally decided to tell your ship to go back because you decided to stay with me?!" Doflamingo smiled. Mihawk kicked him. "Fool, he's coming with me."

"No he's not!"

"Yes he is!"

Crocodile ignored the two birds and walked on another ship.

Doflamingo and Mihawk stopped fighting when they recognized it.

"Is that.... Dragon's ship... from the revolutionary army?!" Doflamingo's jaw dropped when he saw Crocodile walk up to it.
Someone jumped down from the ship. They had a worn green cape on.

The hood of the cape was taken off and Dragon looked at Mihawk and Doflamingo. "What?" He said when he saw the look on their faces.

"C-Crocy..." Doflamingo whined.
Mihawk frowned and crossed his arms.
Crocodile took Dragon's hand and kissed him on his cheek. Doflamingo screamed bloody murder.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING CROCODILE!?!"

Crocodile looked at him. "Kissing my husband..."

Mihawk's jaw dropped. Doflamingo screamed again.

Crocodile made a surprised shout when Dragon picked him up bridal style. Dragon took Crocodile back on to his ship. The both of them started passionately making out as the ship sailed away.

Doflamingo and Mihawk looked at eachother defeated.

Mihawk sighed. "You wanna go get a drink and cry about it?"

Tears started falling behind Doflamingo's sunglasses. "Y-Yea......"

...

Small Bonus

Doflamingo: "You like Crocodile... I like Crocodile! Are there anymore Crocodile lovers I should be worrying about?!

Corazon: I mean... Crocodile is pretty handsome-

Doflamingo: STEP THE FUCK DOWN CORAZON!

Corazon:

__________________________