Feminine

(Boa is probably gonna sound like a Lesbian with the descriptions lol)

...

__________________________________

Boa Hancock was confused. She was first to the warlord meeting which was new knowing that she barely attended. Hancock rolled her eyes sitting down. She was sure it was the right day. Hancock jumped when the door opened. Hancock was about to shout but she stopped when she saw the most beautiful woman, who was wearing Mihawk's clothes for some reason.

"Who the hell are you?" The woman said making Hancock maintain her composure.

"I could ask the same to you but since your so beautiful, I'm Boa Hancock."

The woman sat down in Mihawk's seat. "I'm Mihawk." She looked away as if she didn't want to talk anymore.

Hancock froze, that couldn't be right... last time she checked Mihawk was a guy... not an attractive woman!

"Last time I checked you were a guy." Mihawk took the words out her head almost like she could hear her thoughts.

"What, I was never a guy... this is confusing!" Hancock leaned in the back of her chair.

The door opened again and what she could tell by all the blue Jinbe had walked in only this time he was a she.

Jinbe stopped in her tracks and looked at her before she dropped it and walked to her seat.

Gecko Moria stumbled in and sat down but when she saw Boa she took a double take. "When did you become a girl?"
Hancock flicked her hair. She tried to be angry but she couldn't, she was a woman just like her. "Since always, dear."
Bartholomew Kuma came in next and she ignored everyone. She only gave Boa a small smile before she turned to her book. Boa would be lying if she said she wasn't pretty.

Next who came in she could already tell before she even stepped in that it was Crocodile. She was just a beautiful as Mihawk. The both of them could almost pass for being sisters. Her face was way more welcoming than the stoic and masculine Crocodile.

All that was left was Doflamingo, Boa dread to think what he would look like all the things that came up in her head were definitely not good... Hancock watched Crocodile look longingly at the chair where H–She usually sat.

Then the door opened and she saw her... with a tray of fucking cookies...
She was pretty she had to say but Hancock told herself that no matter the gender it was still Doflamingo. Instead of that rancid coat she wore a pink feathered boa which was a nice change.

Doflamingo placed the cookies down –which all the other Warlords jumped up to get one– and grabbed one and gave it to Crocodile with a big smile on her face. Crocodile smiled and grabbed Doflamingo by her hook kissing her.
Handcock's jaw dropped making Mihawk look at her.

Boa looked down to Crocodile's hand and realized she had an ring on her ring finger with a pink gemstone then she looked to Doflamingo who had a green one on her finger.

"WHAT. YOU GUYS ARE MARRIED?!" She said in shock but then covered her mouth with embarrassment. The two of them looked at her and had a reaction of their own seeing their Boa is a female now.
She expected Crocodile to get mad but she just smiled and touched her ring with a flushed face. Moria laughed. "I thought you would remember Boa! You were there when they got married, we all we're there."

"Fufufufu, yea I remember Mihawk caught the flowers!" She looked at Mihawk teasing her. Mihawk looked away with a scoff. "When are you gonna ask that Shanks girl out hmmm?" Doflamingo cackled when Mihawk hid  herself in her coat with embarrassment.
"Shut up!"
"Kuahahaha.. someone's nervous." Crocodile smirked.

Boa smiled. She guessed FemCroc and FemDoffy got things done unlike the male versions who were still getting in fights with eachother.
Boa couldn't believe it, no yelling or fighting. It almost felt like a high-school sleep over with all the gossip she over heard. Was this a dream? She never wanted to wake up. But why would she dream of Doflamingo and Crocodile getting married? Maybe she was in another universe and maybe her genderbend went to her universe...

"So how come you're a girl now?" Doflamingo asked making the room go quiet.
Hancock looked around her. "I've always have been a woman.. I think I might of come from a different universe.." She felt embarrassed when they didn't look like they understood what she was talking about so she just shrugged.
"In my universe you g– well women are all guys." The women in the room all shivered in disgust.
Boa smiled at that, they understood her. "You guys are a lot better than them... and different."
Doflamingo twitched her mouth. "How different?"

"Well first off, they are all male and second." she pointed to Crocodile and Doflamingo. "You two aren't married." Boa almost jumped when all of the Warlords –except Mihawk–gasped.
The room seemed to freeze as Doflamingo and Crocodile looked at each other.

"WANIIII!!" Doflamingo cried jumping on Crocodile crushing her. Boa expected Crocodile to push her off or start yelling at her but Crocodile held her overgrown bird wife in her arms. "I know, Tori~" Crocodile said sweetly, moving Doflamingo's long bangs out of her face so she could plant kisses all over it.

Boa almost started laughing. She could never see her Crocodile and Doflamingo acting like this. Crocodile would never hold Doflamingo like a baby and kiss him calling him his 'Tori(bird)' The only thing Crocodile called Doflamingo was 'Stupid Pink Feather duster.'

Boa looked up when she was handed a cookie by Doflamingo who smiled at her. Boa took a bite and hummed with delight, they were delicious. "Do you like it? I cooked them myself!" Doflamingo giggled making Boa smile.

Moria sighed. "I'm starting to think Sengoku isn't going to come."
Kuma laughed. "She probably found something on sale..."
Jinbe rolls her eyes. "Of course..."

Mihawk stood up from her chair. "That's it, I'm going shopping."
"I second that." Moria got up and followed her along with Kuma and Jinbe.

Crocodile let out a surprise yelp when she was picked up by Doflamingo. "Let's go shopping Wani!~"
They stopped and both looked at Boa. "You coming?"

Boa smiled. "Of course!!" She jumped off her chair and happily followed them never really caring if she never made it back to her own universe.

...
MEANWHILE
.
.
.

"Well... this is awkward.." All the guy's looked at the male Boa Hancock.

Doflamingo laughed. "So is your name, Mancock?"

Everyone made a disgusted face –except for Mihawk who snorted– "What the fuck.." Hancock growled he looked at Crocodile. "Control your damn husband." Crocodile froze and looked at Doflamingo who had a frown on his face and then back at Boa.

The whole room went silent.

"Wait, you guy's are married?!" Moria gasped before laughing his ass off before Crocodile flew at his face taking his blind rage out on him instead.

Boa sat back in his chair putting his feet up on the table. This was way more interesting than his own stupid universe, he liked it.

He looked up and saw Doflamingo's fists clenched looking like he wanted to kill him.

Well shit...

...

______________________________________