Baby bird

...

_________________________________

"Doflamingo... what do you have??"

Doflamingo looked up at Sengoku who was giving him a scowl. Doflamingo smiled and covered the thing he was holding with his feathered coat.

The others in the room heard soft chirps which drove Mihawk mad. "DOFLAMINGO! What do you have?" He growled.

"Mind your own business!" Doflamingo held whatever it was close to him.

The two Bird Warlord's started back in fourth before Moria started screaming at them to be quite.

Crocodile and Boa stared at eachother like they wanted the other dead while Jinbe and Kuma just shook their heads.

Doflamingo's coat was taken from him but he still held the little thing in his massive hand.

Mihawk was about the pounce on him but Doflamingo shoved whatever it was down his.... pants...

Mihawk stopped in his tracks, he wasn't touching.... that...

"DOFLAMINGO-" Crocodile used his hook and ripped Doflamingo's pants.

"WOW CROCODILE GREAT JOB, NOW THE FREAK IS HALF NAKED!" Boa hissed while covering her eyes.

"I didn't know you wanted to see me naked so badly Crocodile!" Doflamingo blushed.

Crocodile looked down and saw Doflamingo's Bananawani underwear...

"Why are you wearing that...?"

Doflamingo smiled. "You're lucky I even chose to wear underwear today."

Moria snickered "I bet you two are matching."

"Fufufu, only one way to find out."

"NO NO."

Doflamingo was looking under the table. "Where did he go?!"

"Where did what go?"

"My baby bird!" Doflamingo pushed Crocodile out of the way but he also managed to grab his pants buckle and unbuckled it.
Crocodile's pants fell down.

Boa starting laughing when she saw the flamingo underwear.

"You be QUIET!" Crocodile grabbed under Boa's dress and ripped it off.

"WHAT THE HELL... IS THAT STRAW HAT ON YOUR PANTIES-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP MORIA!!" Boa chased him around the room while Doflamingo cried.

"WHERE IS MY BABY-"
Doflamingo stopped when he saw that he was being held by Mihawk who gave him a 'just try to take him from me' look.

"BABY STEALER!" Doflamingo went flying at Mihawk like a wild animal trying to protect it's young.

Kuma watched the madness happen infront of him.
"I have bear underwear if anyone's wondering."

"NO ONE CARES!" Boa screeched.

Moria stopped. "I CARE BABE!" He screamed when he saw Boa still running after him.

"BOA!! NOOOO STO-"

"CAN ALL OF YOU STOP AND SIT DOWN... Crocodile, put your pants back on...." Jinbe slammed his hand on the table.

"SO HANDCOCK AND PINK BITCH GET TO STAY LIKE THAT?!" Crocodile stood up on the table.

"HELL YEA! GET NAKED CROCODILE!!"

"SHUT UP DOFLAMINGO!"

Jinbe looked away uncomfortably.

Doflamingo laughed. "KILLER FISH, KILLER FISH FROM SANTIAGO-" Mihawk slapped him in the face.

"WHAT'S WRONG? HUH? DOES ME BEING PANTSLESS TURN YOU ON?!" Crocodile got in Jinbe's personal space.

"Hell yea it does."

Crocodile turned around to look who said that.

Mihawk looked at him, smiling.

Crocodile slowly got off the table and put his pants on while staring at Mihawk.

"Does that count as a reverse strip tease?" Mihawk smirked as he still kept the little bird away from Doflamingo's grasp.

"Gimmie him back!!!! He's my little son!"

"Fine..." Mihawk placed the little bird on the table but before Doflamingo could grab it Sengoku's goat picked up the bird and started chewing on it.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

...

"Corazon." Doflamingo placed his hands on his brother's shoulders and shook him.

"What...."

"WE'RE GOING BACK IN TIME TO THE ANCIENT ROMAN ERA TO GET FLAMINGOS OFF THE MENU."

Doflamingo looked at the screen.

Corazon looked in the same direction Doflamingo was looking at confused. "Who are you talking-"

"THAT'S RIGHT. WE'RE GOING BACK IN TIME TO THE ANCIENT ROMAN ERA TO GET FLAMINGOS OFF THE MENU!"

Corazon blinked. "Wish I could help but..." Corazon vanished right infront of Doflamingo's eyes.

"CORAZON?!"

"CORAZON!!!!"

"You ok?" Bellemere looked at Corazon with worry.

Corazon layed his head on her lap. "No...."

Bellemere ruffled his hair. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

"No...."

Bellemere giggle and held him close. "That's alright."

(I ship them... h e l p )

...

Doflamingo: *Talking nonsense*

Crocodile: *looks up how to make a bitch quiet.*

Doflamingo: *pauses but continues talking*

Crocodile: *looks up what's the tastiest part of a flamingo.*

Doflamingo: *sweats*

Crocodile: *looks up flamingo tongue recipes.*

Doflamingo: *RUNS*

...

______________________________________

I picture Doflamingo and the baby birds relationship to be like this: