Daycare

(Dilf Crocodile is hot)

(I enjoyed making this a little too much)

________________________________
.
.
.
Doflamingo sat under the umbrella sighing from boredom. He looked over to Sugar who was eating grapes with no expression on her face. She looked at him while chewing and didn't even smile.

Baby 5 laughed at Vergo who had a half eaten banana stuck to his cheek. He lifted up the banana peel trying to find where the banana went.
Doflamingo having known the man since he was a child could tell that Vergo was stressed.

Monet smiled and gently grabbed the banana off his face and put it in his mouth.

Doflamingo stopped watching them at that moment and looked at the busy street full of people walking.

Something -or someone- caught Doflamingo's eye.
A man that easily towered over most of the passers-byers had Doflamingo's full attention.

He had a big fluffy black coat around his broad shoulders. He wore dark gray slacks that concealed his muscular long legs. Doflamingo was drawn to the massive golden hook on one of his arms. He had pale skin and slicked raven black hair that went the length of his nape. The most noticeable feature was the large stitched looking scar that went along his face.

Doflamingo looked down and saw a little girl with a pink hat and a blue button up that looked like it had clouds on it. She had a bag full of rice crackers happily eating them though her face had no emotion.
Doflamingo went back to looking at the gorgeous man. He had an art set in his hand under his arm. He walked quickly clearly wanting to go faster but the little girl still continued to walk slow making the man stop and wait for her while he tapped his foot impatiently. Doflamingo found it adorable.

They stopped infront of a Daycare and were hard to see with the crowd getting thicker much to Doflamingo's disliking. He stood up trying to get a better look at the man who had stolen his heart but he had already gone inside.

Doflamingo sighed and looked down and realized that the others were staring at him. Monet giggled "Is there something you like Doffy?"

Doflamingo turned to Sugar. "I NEED YOU TO BEFRIEND THAT LITTLE GIRL SO I CAN GET HER HOT DAD'S NUMBER." He pointed to the door.

Sugar shook her arms in a disarming manner "What, but I'm 22 years old, not a child!" Sugar said a little nervous but she was willing to help her savior. Monet rested her wing on her little sister's shoulder smiling.

Doflamingo heard a sound that made him look back to the door.
Baby 5 was trying to talk to him but he was too focused on the door of the daycare when he saw the handsome man who walked out by himself.

Doflamingo grabbed Sugar and walked into the crowd of people knocking and bumping into them.

The raven haired man looked back when he saw a pink monstrosity come walking up to him. He curled his lip clearly annoyed. He looked like he wanted to fight him but when he saw Sugar he relaxed.

Doflamingo smiled a big grin. "Hello, and who do I have the pleasure of meeting?"
The smaller man rolled his eyes. "I don't know, you walked up to me, who are you? What's your name?"
"Doflamingo, What's yours?" The big man said. "Was that your daughter you dropped off here?"

"My name is Crocodile, you could say that..." The man named Crocodile looked to the door. "Is that your daughter?" He pointed to the little girl in front of Doflamingo.

Doflamingo took a quick pause before he started talking again. He and Sugar both looking at eachother before he jumped up with his response. "Yes! She is my daughter. Sugar." He smiled trying to hide his nerves.

Crocodile looked down at the girl who put another grape in her mouth and looked unamused. Crocodile's lip twitch in a tiny smile having been reminded of Miss Goldenweek.

"Fufufu! Why don't we schedule a playdate?!" He pushed Sugar forward. "She could always use some new friends." He placed his hands on her shoulder making her look up at Crocodile.

Crocodile looked down at her with a cocked brow.

"Smile" Doflamingo whispered in Sugar's ear.

The girl smiled a little too widely but atleast she smiled.
Crocodile's lips curled into a smile and Doflamingo felt jealousy pour into him wishing he could make Crocodile smile like that. More importantly, he was going to make him smile even bigger.

Crocodile blinked and his smile instantly went away making Doflamingo miss it dearly.

"Sure, why not." He shrugged and looked off to the side.

Doflamingo grinned so big it almost wrapped around his whole head.

"So it's a date!" Doflamingo clasped his hands together. It almost looked like you could see hearts forming above his head.

"What?" Crocodile grumbled almost like he didn't hear him properly or was weirded out.

"I MEAN, Playdate!" He smiled his face flushing red with embarrassment.

"Hm." Crocodile sighed and turned around walking away. "Cya, Flamingo."
Doflamingo blushed it wasn't he full name but it was his name nonetheless and he was happy he even said it. Doflamingo continued to watch the man walk away it almost seemed like the world stopped for him. Nothing around mattered to Doflamingo at the moment but that man.

Sugar turned to him and stepped on his foot making him look down at her and come out of his love trance.

"You owe me a life time supply of grapes!" She puffed her cheeks out.

Doflamingo cackled ruffling Sugar's hair. "If you do your part I'll give you a centuries worth of grapes! Deal?"
Sugar smiled thinking about it.
"Deal."

Doflamingo practically danced back to the table mumbling sweet nothings to no one in particular. If the group could see his eyes they would probably see hearts.

Vergo was dragged out of his chair by Doflamingo and was spinned around by him with the banana peel stuck to his face.

"You saw that Vergo?! I got myself a date!" He lifted him up higher spinning him around with him like he weighed nothing.

The girls looked at them and then looked at eachother. "He's hopeless..."
.

.

.

...

(I'm probably going to continue this in the next chapter because I really enjoyed writing this-)

_______________________________________