Bark for me

(This has Chapter 1056 spoilers in it [Cross Guild]) I love them-)

(Doflamingo down BAD)
...

_________________________________

"Hey Buggy, come here." Crocodile said almost laughing out his words.

Buggy snorted throwing his mug full of coffee on the ground making Mihawk look up from his book.

Buggy shuffled next to Crocodile and plopped his fatass down. He lifted his brow at the sight of the tired looking Den Den Mushi. He recognized the pink shades immediately.

Buggy smirked suppressing a laugh. "Your not talking to who I think your talking to...right?" He leaned back in the chair.
"Kuhaha." Crocodile just laughed.

"How is he able to keep in contact with people..." He said more as a statement.

"Wait wait, see how quickly he picks up.." Crocodile puts in a number and picks up the snail letting it ring.

"Does this keep you entertained when you have nothing to do..."

"Very."

Just as he finished the snail comes to life and Doflamingo's deep voice floods out it's mouth.

"CROCO-BASTARD!! STOP CALLING ME UNLESS YOU ARE GONNA BUST ME OUT!"

Crocodile and Buggy looked at eachother. "That's new.."

"Are you gonna come get me Croc??" Doflamingo whined.

Crocodile smirked.. The pink feather duster fell right into his palm.

"Alright I'll bust you out..." Crocodile blew smoke out of his clenched teeth.
Was he really going to that hell hole again for that stupid bird?
Crocodile looked at him and smirked.
Definitely a no.

"REALLY CROCODILE?!" The Den Den Mushi jumped with joy.
Crocodile and Buggy snickered.

"But I need you to do something for me." He took his cigar out of his mouth and put it out in the ashtray.

Doflamingo stayed silent so Crocodile continued. "Bark for me." He tried not to laugh.

Buggy leaned close to the Snail but it remained silent. He looked up to Crocodile with disappointment.
"Croc, I don't think he's gonna-"

"BARK BARK."

Crocodile and Buggy covered their mouths laughing through their hands.

"What are you two laughing about." Mihawk looked over their heads and saw the snail.

"Move over Buggy." Mihawk said and sat down next to him.

Just then more barks came out of the Snail's mouth and Mihawk laughed out loud.

"Crocodile.. this is embarrassing..." Doflamingo whined.
Crocodile smirked. "Keep barking or I'll never step foot in Impel Down." Crocodile laughed.

"WOOF."

Buggy then started laughing along with Mihawk and Crocodile. "WOW CROCY-CHAN, THIS IS HILARIOUS!" Buggy cried.

"BUGGY.. BARK... I'M GONNA WOOF. KILL BARK YOU.. WOOF.." Doflamingo screamed.

"Ok Doflamingo, that's enough."

"Are you gonna come free me now

Crocodile looked up and smiled.

"Nope."

"WHAT CROCODI-" And Crocodile hung up.

...

Doflamingo looked up at the dusty roof still barking sadly.

"CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP. DOFLAMINGO WHY ARE YOU BARKING?!" One of the guards came up to the cell and hit the bars with his gun.

Doflamingo frowned and continued barking ignoring the screams of the other prisoners.

...

_________________________________

FREE MY BOY DOFFY HE DIDN'T DO NOTHIN-