THE AFFAIR

This man Crocodile is cheating on his pookie bear?!

Vivi gets traumatized 😔

...

__________________________________

Vivi smiled as she looked around the castle to find her father. She smiled at Karoo who quacked happily at her.
After a while she couldn't find him in his usual spots so she went to the next easiest place to look. The throne room.
Once she made it there she peaked inside and stopped in her tracks.

Her eyes went wide as she jumped into the room. Crocodile was sitting on her father's lap.

"CROCODILE- ARE YOU FUCKING MY FATHER?!!!" She screeched.

"Oh, princess... What? No I'm not..." Crocodile got off of Cobra. He looked around the room like he didn't care.

"Vivi wait this is a misunderstanding!"

Vivi turned around and ran with tears in her eyes, she knew who that man really was... a monster...

Vivi fell over when she ran into a wall of muscle.
The wall of pink feathers moved past her as it went the way she came.

"Crocodile?! Are you CHEATING ON ME?!!!" Doflamingo yelled pointing wildly at him.

Crocodile was back on top of Cobra. He looked back at Doflamingo and scowled. "Fool, we never were a thing."

"THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU SAID LAST NIGHT YOU COCK WHORE!!"

Cobra gasped and looked at Crocodile.

Crocodile looked at him like he wanted to slit his throat.

"WHAT DOES HE HAVE THAT I DON'T??... CROCODILE!!!" Doflamingo cried. "IS HIS DICK BIGGER THAN MINE?!" Doflamingo twitched his fingers. "I can fix that!"

Cobra got off the throne and backed up slowly.

"Shut up bird brain! He's just a damn side piece."

"SIDE PIECE ???!!!" Doflamingo punched the wall beside him making it crumble. "THAT'S EVEN WORSE!! YOU'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR A WHILE!"

"Yea.. Don't talk as if you'd never had a side piece before... I wouldn't be very shocked if you hadn't..." Crocodile took out a cigar and lit it.

"We'll talk later but first..." Doflamingo looked over to the King of Alabasta.

Cobra was almost out the door unnoticed... SHIT.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! MAN STEALER!" Doflamingo growled and ran after him.

"AHHHHHHHHH CROCODILE HELP ME!!" Cobra ran around in circles. He was quite fast for an old man.

"Yea no... not helping you with that thing." Crocodile chuckled blowing smoke out of his mouth.

Cobra ran out the door with Doflamingo close behind cursing Crocodile.

...

Daz and Vergo sat on the steps to the castle. The both of them looked at eachother but then looked away with red faces.

Vergo scooted closer to Daz and rested his arm on his shoulder.

They both looked at eachother and their faces got closer and closer... they didn't even pay attention to Cobra running past them screaming in fear.

They were so close they almost kissed-

Until Doflamingo ran over Vergo causing him to fall down the long flight of stone stairs....

Daz watched Vergo fall as he winced with every he heard him hit the stairs.

The shorter man walked slowly down to where Vergo layed looking up at the sky with an emotionless but bruised face...

Daz sat down next to him like nothing ever happened.

Except for Crocodile who was giving them weird looks. (He was totally jealous of their quiet love)

...

________________________________

(Oh god what am I even doing... I should be asleep lol...)

OMG CORA-SAN COMING TO GET ME ( ˶⚆_⚆˶)

(இ﹏இ'。) PLEASE-