Office Buddies

(I put them in an office setting-)

(This is literally just Doflamingo being an idiotic creep lol)

(It gets a little, DIRTY)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(Doflamingo should probably be in jail by the end of it)
...

________________________________

Tick tock, tick tock,

Crocodile leaned in his office chair watching that cursed clock ticking loudly in the room full of people typing away.
Crocodile chewed on a toothpick missing his cigars. That damn clock was driving him crazy. It was almost time for his break which meant that idiot would be on his too...

Ding, ding.

Let the torture begin...

"Croccie-Chawnnn~"

Crocodile looked up the wall of his cubicle to see the big pink idiot. They have been co-workers for three years and the moment Doflamingo saw Crocodile he had made it his life's mission to make him, his.

"What do you want, fool." Crocodile growled. He knew his break would be wasted on Doflamingo but it was a everyday thing...

"Nothinnn' I just wanted to say hi!" Doflamingo tilted his head to the side with a big smile on his face.

Crocodile groaned. "Leave me alone... I wanted to take a break..."

Doflamingo frowned. "Ok, anything for you my love!" Doflamingo returned to his own side.

Crocodile relaxed, finally that bastard listened for once-

Crocodile stopped his thoughts when his eyes caught Doflamingo again, staring at him...

"You done with your break yet?" Doflamingo asked innocently.

Crocodile stood up in his chair, grabbed his hot cup of coffee and threw it at Doflamingo.

Crocodile smiled at Doflamingo's cries of pain.
.

.

.

Doflamingo had went into the restroom to try to get the coffee off his stupid pink suit. Crocodile hoped the coffee ruined it.

Crocodile looked over when he saw a familiar face.

"Did you throw coffee on Doflamingo?" Smoker had two toothpicks in his mouth, suffering the same problem Crocodile had. He leaned on the wall looking down at Crocodile. The other man smirked "Yea, got a problem with that?"

Smoker laughed. "Of course not, no one likes that idiot. Except maybe Ceasar..."
Smoker got off the wall. "Look at what you did to his desk."

Crocodile stood up and followed the white haired man to the otherside of the cubicle.

"Oh shit..." The whole desk was splattered with coffee, even the computer. The papers were definitely ruined...
Crocodile felt weird... did he just feel... Sorry for Doflamingo?! No, no way.

"Ugh... whatever I don't care..." He said outloud.
.

.

.

A folded paper flew on top of Crocodile's desk. He jumped in surprise and snatched.

Crocodile growled and looked around trying to find the person who threw it at him but he got curious and decided to open it.

He tried unfolding it and pink paper hearts came falling out as soon as he touched it. He sighed at the mess, he'll have to clean it.

He opened it all the way only for more hearts to fall out. He slammed the paper on the desk so they wouldn't fall on the floor. He looked at the paper now being completely unfolded.