Mr. Prince

Sanji about to Rizz up Crocodile 😳

...

__________________________________

Crocodile quickly answered to the familiar ring of the Den Den Mushi.

Crocodile: "Hello? Who is this.."

Mr. Prince(Sanji): "Uh..." think Sanji think!

Crocodile took a puff of his cigar. "Hello?"

Mr. Prince: "EH-.... Hey... babe-"

Crocodile lifted his brow. "What...?"

Sanji kicked his feet up on the table. He looked the Den Den Mushi straight in the face. "You have very beautiful eyes."

"Uh..." Crocodile shifted uncomfortably in his chair.

Sanji continued. "Baby, do you carry another weapon with you besides your eyes? I think you look handsome."

Crocodile's cigar fell out of his mouth.

Sanji heard it fall and smirked.

Crocodile's face went red as a smile crept on his lips. "Finally, someone understands... What should I call you?"

Sanji laughed. "I aim to please, my love... Just call me Mr. Prince. "

Crocodile leaned in his chair. "Kuhahaha Mr. Prince, a sweet talker hm? Your funny, I like you."

I like you

Just then Crocodile and Sanji from the other line both jumped when the door in Crocodile's office was basically knocked over.

"CROCY-CHAN, WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?!"

Sanji blinked, he had no idea this other person was in the room and they clearly liked Mr.0... was his real name Crocy-chan?

Sanji watched the Snail's face go bright red with either embarrassment or anger.

"DOFLAMINGO... I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!"

"Aweee Gator-Guy~ are you blushingggg??~ hmmm?"

"N-NO I'M NOT! WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE ANYWAY..."

"Oh Crocodile, I wanted to just visit you..." Doflamingo messed with the papers on the desk making Crocodile grab them.

Hm, his name is Crocodile... atleast it's not Zoro

Doflamingo turned his attention to the Den Den Mushi. "Who are you talking to?"

Crocodile grabbed the snail. "No one important— HEY!-" Crocodile squirmed as he was forced to give it to Doflamingo.

"You said you liked them... more than me..." Doflamingo turned to Crocodile after looking at the Snail's face with a big frown.
"I NEVER LIKED YOU!" Crocodile added.

Sanji nearly jumped out of his skin when the Den Den Mushi's face warped into someone else.

"You listen here... I don't know who you are but you better understand that Crocodile is off the menu. Off the market.. He's mine."

"Doflamingo..." The scared man said his name like it was the worst slur.

"Now Fuck off— HEY- CROCY!"

Crocodile and Doflamingo struggled for the poor snail.

The last thing that Sanji heard was. "MARRY ME MR. PRINCE—" before the line was cut off.

Sanji slowly put the Den Den Mushi down.

"Yea not gonna happen..."

...

________________________________